Reggie Mantle + Archie Andrews- All I can Give

You shut your locker door as your boyfriend, Reggie Mantle walked up behind you. He wrapped his muscular arms around your waist and you turned around to smile up at him.
"You look beautiful." He mumbled and kissed you on the forehead. Your face heated up and you smiled lovingly at him.
You and Reggie had been dating for a little under a year now and he loved you with all of his heart. You often hung out with him and his friends, including Archie Andrews. Reggie failed to notice the looks Archie gave you, but you did not and they made you feel uncomfortable.
Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Archie walked down the hallway and up to you and Reggie with a smile. You glanced at him nervously, but didn't say a word.
"Hey Y/N! Hi Reggie. How's everything going?" Archie asked once he had approached you. You smiled at him, but before either of you could say anything Archie spoke up again.
"Hey Y/N, I've been struggling a bit with my math and I hear that you're really good at it, would you mind meeting me at Pop's today to help me?"
Reggie glanced down at you and nodded his head in approval
"Uhh...yeah sure, is 5 good for you?" You asked. Archie's face lit up.
"That's perfect!"

So now you sat at a booth in Pop's, waiting for Archie Andrews to arrive so that you could study and go home to Reggie.
You glanced up to the door as Archie walked in with a textbook tucked under his arm. You smiled awkwardly  at him as he walked to the booth and sat in front of you.
"Thanks for doing this Y/N," Archie said. You just nodded, not feeling comfortable around him. You opened your textbook to a random page and started reviewing it.
"So x equals Y plus six. So what is x?" You asked Archie. He frowned and looked at you for a minute.
"Can we talk?" He suddenly questioned. A little bit startled you nodded slowly.
"Um yeah sure, what about?"
"Us. You. Me. You know I like you, so why are you going out with Reggie?"
"What the hell, Archie?! I love Reggie, not you! Is that why you asked me to come here, I thought you needed help with math!" You shouted at him, gathering attention from those dining in Pop's.
You got up and grabbed your things, storming out of the diner. You angrily stomped all the way to Reggie's house before opening the door and stepping inside.
"Reg!" You called up the stairs. You listened to the floorboards groaning beneath Reggie's feet as he walked to the stairs and down them to meet you.
"Hey, babe, what's wrong?" He asked. You sniffled and tears began to form in your eyes. Reggie's eyes widened and he pulled you into a comforting embrace as you explained to him what had happened at Pop's. He grew angrier as you continued to explain how Archie had lied to get you to come to Pop's.
By the end of your story Reggie had seemed to deflate a bit.
"What's wrong?" You asked him. He looked at you with sad eyes.
"Maybe you should go with him, Y/N...I mean, he can give you everything. He's popular, he's good looking, all the girls like him. I don't have anything I can give you other than my love." Reggie told you. His face was downcast and it saddened you.
You put your hands on the sides of his face and pulled him down so that his forehead rested against yours.
"Reg, I don't care what Archie has to offer. I love you. Not Archie. Love isn't about what you can give me, love is about how I feel around you and how you feel around me. You've given me more than Archie can offer." You soothed Reggie's worries. He smiled at you and pressed a kiss to your lips.
"How did I get lucky enough to have you?" Reggie asked aloud. You giggled as he lifted you up by your waist and spun you around.
"I love you, Y/N."
"I love you too, Reggie."

This chapter is dedicated to PrincessJennn. Requests are open if anybody is interested.