Archie Andrews- Shot

This chapter is dedicated to -Xanthe- because she is always the first to vote and I really, really appreciate it. Thank you!
You drove like a madman on the streets as soon as you got the news. Fred had been shot at Pop's during a robbery and he was in the hospital. What made it worse was that your boyfriend Archie was there to see it all and had held his father as the police came.
Pulling up to the hospital, your heart was beating out of control. Fred Andrews was a kind man and he didn't deserve to die or be in any sort of pain.
You ran down the hallways of the hospital until you got to the lobby where Archie was waiting impatiently. There was dried blood on his hands, letterman jacket, and his face. He rubbed his hands over and over his face in worry.
"Hey, what's going on? How's Fred?" You asked. Archie's eyes began to water.
"He's in surgery right now and everyone is on the way over." He replied. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in for a hug. He buried his face into the crook of your neck and began to shake with sobs.
"He can't die, Y/N, he just can't. You and him are all that I have." Archie whispered to you. You hummed in agreement and ran a hand through his fiery hair.
"He's not going to die, Arch. He's strong, you know that. It's gonna be okay." You whispered back to him. He nodded, face still in your neck. His tears were soaking your neck, but you let him cry it out because you knew that he wouldn't want to cry in front of the others.
"Shhh...Archie, Fred is a fighter, he's going to pull through. It's all going to be okay." You told him, your voice soft and gentle. Archie gripped your waist tightly and pulled you even closer than you thought possible.
He cries got quieter and quieter until they stopped overall. He pulled away just far enough to see your face.
"I love you so much, Y/N, please don't ever leave me." Archie told you. You smiled at him and pressed your lips tofether.
"I'm never going to leave you, Arch. I love you too, babe. It's all going to be alright." You said. He nodded and pulled you back into a hug where he rested his head on top of yours.
"How did I ever manage to get you?" Archie asked. You didn't reply, you just smiled into his chest.
Fred would be alright, you knew that. You were more worried about Archie in the end.
A/N: Tell me what you guys want to see now. Smut, fluff, etc. Requests are open and I urge you to make a request. I also want to say thank you for 2k reads! This is my first story and I'm surprised people actually read it!
Remember to comment. I'm an interactive author so I will respond to almost all the comments.