Thirty Four

A/N: Hey! This is a pretty short chapter! Was going to include the next scene in it, but then as always, it would have ended up being a million words.

Disclaimer: While I will never write a full on sex scene in this story, these characters are still adults who are obviously very sexual people. This chapter is verging pretty close to mature at some points. Don't worry, this story isn't going to turn into an erotica or anything, buuuut...yeah....definitely going to be some sexual content, especially this chapter. If this makes you uncomfortable, you can totally skip to the last half of the chapter and you'd still get the gist of what's going on! Although, I assume that based on the fact that there is a ton of inappropriate themes in this story if you've made it this far I'm guessing you'll be fine with the content in here. But, proceed with caution if mature themes are not your forté! 

__________

The first thing Alice saw when her eyes fluttered open was a pile of blue prescription bottles, some filled and some empty, sitting on a dark oak nightstand. Everything was spinning as she raised her head off the dark grey silk pillowcase, trying to remember why she wasn't in her own bed.

The second thing Alice saw was the same black and white family picture that she recognized from Isaac's office, sitting behind the pill bottles, and she drew in a sharp breath. When she clutched her chest she felt nothing but the pounding of her heart and the bare skin of her breasts. Slowly, she lowered her neck to find herself covered only by her white lace panties and the smooth, silk sheets.

"Oh my god," Alice whispered and quickly turned to the left to ensure she didn't wake up Isaac.

She needed a few minutes to comprehend everything that had happened. Memories from the night before flooded her mind. Isaac ripping off her bra as she sat on his kitchen counter, only in her jeans, and her rushing to unbutton his dress shirt, trying not to get distracted by his lips moving lower and lower down her chest...

As she watched the sleeping Isaac's chest move with each breath he took, she slid down the headboard, back to the pillow.

She couldn't take her eyes off him. Part of it was because she was still in a total state of shock that she and Isaac were finally waking up naked together after sharing a bed. Mostly, though, she was transfixed by how attracted her body was to him. She was fighting a giant magnet that was pulling her towards him, trying to force her to jump on top of his perfectly fitted black boxer briefs and give him a really good morning.

But she refrained.

Instead, she simply admired his broad shoulders and toned biceps that she realized she never noticed much before...he rarely wore t-shirts. Her eyes lowered to his stomach and she smirked. He was definitely fit, but it looked as though he once had a defined six-pack which had slowly become less distinguished after living on a diet that consisted mostly of beer, pasta, and minimal exercise. Realistically, it was a miracle that he managed to stay as in shape as he did.

Alice smiled. She liked the fact that Isaac wasn't this perfectly sculpted reincarnation of a Greek god. Sure, in her wildest fantasies, that may have been the body she imagined...but this was so much better. It brought a certain kind of comfort to her, knowing that they were each equally human and imperfect.

Lowering her eyes, even more, she bit her lip as she eyed up the blonde trail of hair creeping out of the waistband of his boxers.

Isaac may not have had the perfect body, but one thing was for sure.

He had, without a doubt, the nicest di -

The sound of rustling sheets snapped her out of her thoughts and she darted her eyes to Isaac's face. With his eyes still closed, he shifted on his side, flopping his arm across Alice's stomach and rested his cheek on her shoulder. When his grip tightened around her waist, she melted deeper into his plush bed and embraced the last seconds before the inevitable happened.