|In love with you|

I can think of all the possibilities of letting you go,
but somewhere, deep in my heart, I still believe that we are meant to be...

When I look at the stars every night, silently praying, I think of us

The endless ocean of dreams and hopes beckoning me, the fading twilight guiding my wayward thoughts

Your beautiful face, which appears in my memory.
Your soulful laughter which made me fall for you.

I have waited so long for a love which would leave me and you breathless

Artherio's pov-

Demetri nudged me. I woke up feeling groggy. I stretched my body and noticed that both of my friends were already waiting for me outside the plane.

I got down and adjusted my aviator. It was too sunny here in London. A car stood close by and the chauffeur was standing, holding the door open for us. All of us took long strides and got into the car. The plush seats were smooth and comfortable. After the driver started the car, he introduced himself. He told us that Mr. Wilkins had sent him to pick us up and take us to the Wilkins mansion.

At first, I didn't notice, but then I saw that we had already left the busy city center and were driving on a road on the outskirts of the city. We didn't need to travel more than an hour, before we reached a mansion which looked like a castle, standing proudly amongst the serene greenery.

 We didn't need to travel more than an hour, before we reached a mansion which looked like a castle, standing proudly amongst the serene greenery

The car stopped near the entrance of the house and the maids came to take the luggage.

Despite all of this my mind was still envisioning a certain golden-haired beauty, whom I longed to kiss and hold in my arms. I wonder how her silky tresses would feel if I ran my hand through her hair. I dismissed these thoughts and smiled to myself. I am so crazy in love with her.

When we entered the room, a grand staircase greeted us. One of the maids told us to follow her and she led us to another room along the corridor. She knocked twice on the door after which a deep voice told us that we could come in. The maid left us.