|The Greek billionaire|

Ryan Adlers pov-

Ryan Adlers pov-

My date is so annoying. She has been going on and on about herself. Her sister is the opposite of her. She is the epitome of beauty. Her pale skin, pink lips, and green eyes give her an exotic look.

I slammed my fifth glass of vodka and coke which made her stop rambling. Good, my tactic worked.

"Why don't you tell me about your sister?"

"She is no sister of mine!" She hissed

"Why so indifferent about your sister?"

Natasha swung her head in my direction, her eyes seemed to be the eye of the storm. She contorted a hard expression and replied ," She is everything a girl wants to be . Father hates her because she is perfect and resembles mother so much. My mother died giving birth to her.

After mothers death father drifted away from us. When she grew fourteen , he sent her here, to stay with our aunt. Our aunt was kind hearted and she admitted her in a private school.

As days passed her praises increased. In school she met that Pelkiss boy and later met Demetri in senior year of highschool.

Highschool ended. Then she married Demetri. To pursue university, the three of them went to Harvard.

Their lives changed. She stopped talking to us. The communication ceased.

That's what I know about her life. "

I was content for the time being but I wanted to know more about them, specially Natalie Vercario.

Natasha bit my ear and I snapped at her. The girl was so dumb only good in bed.

By the time we left the bar area, it was almost one in the morning. Natasha was snoring in sleep. I left her there and told the manager to take her to a nearby hotel. I have tolerated her enough for one day.

Third person pov-

Kai was given the responsibility to keep a look out on Adler. The viper is in town. To everyone, it seemed that Ryan Adler is a businessman , but only few know that in the mafia world he is known as Viper.

Artherio, Demetri and Natalie had left the restaurant long time ago. They were now sitting in Artherio's penthouse discussing how to deal with Adler.

"I think, for now we should stay alert". Natalie said.

The other two agreed.

"By the way", Natalie said. "I heard you are going to get married to the Wilkins heiress. Congratulations!"

Artherio shrugged it off like it was no big deal.

The wedding was not the only priority , the upcoming danger in the form of Adler was also one.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading as much as I did writing it!

Oooh! What is little Adler going to do?

Read to find out.

The Greek Billionaires Goddess