Chapter 11: Nice Shoes

You know what a road trip means? Lots of boredom. So you know what happens? You write and write and write and write. So lucky for you! Here is chapter 11!! :) The video is an adorable little kid singing WMYB. You'll see why it relates to the chapter. But this girl is so freakin cute! Haha, Liam actually tweeted about it!! _Rocket xx

Louis woke up that Saturday to the sound of someone knocking. He hopped out of bed and trudged over to the door, yawning as he pulled open the door. Blake was waiting on the other side.

"Morning," he greeted, dipping his head slightly.

"Someone slept in," she teased, shoving past him and into the flat. Louis shrugged tiredly.

"So what do you have planned for today?" she asked, sitting down in the living room.

"Hold that thought. I'm gonna go get ready. Don't do anything weird." With that he was off. Nearly an hour later Louis returned all ready to go.

Blake was waiting for him with her arms crossed and her feet propped up on the table. "Finally," she huffed. "I thought the toilet had eaten you or something." Louis frowned at Blake.

"Hey! This takes time," he defended, gesturing to himself.

"Whatever you say," Blake relented, holding her hands up in defeat. Louis smiled in satisfaction and turned to the mirror to examine himself one last time. "So what's going on today?"

Louis ignored her question and turned to her instead. He eyed her carefully, taking in her appearance. She wore a V-hemline flowy tank top and a pair of light pink skinny jeans with a fancy hem. Her blonde hair was in a loose fishtail braid over one shoulder, a few pieces hanging loose. "It'll do," he finally decided. With that he whipped around, picking up his phone as he made his way to the door.

"What'll do?" she asked, following along behind him.

"Your outfit." He didn't look back at her as he answered.

"But it'll do for what?"

At this Louis stopped and turned to face her. "Your date, of course."

"My date? With whom?"

"Zayn, duh. You're supposed to be boyfriend and girlfriend, remember?"

Blake gaped at him for a moment before allowing a bit of laughter to escape her mouth. She shook her head sadly at Louis.

"You guys are taking this too far," she commented. "It's just a cover. We only have to keep the act up when we're in public."

"But since we won't be in public really this week, aren't we supposed to be practicing for when we are in public?"

"Well, if the amateurs we'd practice," she finally said, trying to hide her feeling of superiority.

"Yes, we do. So it's time to go practice!" Louis exclaimed cheerily, skipping down the hallway. Blake rushed to keep up with him.

"Where are we going?"

"To Zayn's place."

"Oh."

"And on the way there I'm gonna embarrass him with stories about how much he loves you!" He smiled evilly. Zayn's flat wasn't too far away as they were all in the same building but Louis talked fast. He managed to pack almost Zayn's entire life story into the trip there.

"And you know, whenever you're not in the room, he's constantly checking his reflection to make sure he looks okay for you," Louis continued to talk a mile a minute as he knocked on Zayn's door. "But whenever you're in the room, he can't take his eyes off of you. Haven't you noticed?" At that point, Zayn opened the door, looking like he had just rolled out of bed. "Hi, Zayn!" Louis greeted like a kid caught stealing from the cookie jar. He smiled innocently at his bandmate. "Just get up?"