Chapter 5: Adorable

So hello again world! Here is chapter five! As promised, El and Dani are in it :) Oh and the picture on the side is the 1D couples plus the singletons. Teehee. They're all so cute!!! Oh, and the Phineas and Ferb theme tune!! Oh! And did you see the Closing Ceremonies? AMAZAYN!! I'm going to miss the Olympics!! Anyway, enjoy the chapter and your day, love! -Rocket

So they spent the rest of the afternoon watching Phineas and Ferb. After a while, Louis looked at the clock and sighed.

"Guys, I gotta leave to go pick up Eleanor," he informed them. Without even waiting for a response, he zipped out the door.

Blake raised her eyebrows. "Wow, he just walked away," Blake mused.

Harry nodded in agreement. "He must really like her if he gave up his Phineas and Ferb for her," he joked. They watched for a while longer until Louis came back with Eleanor. Zayn turned the television off and ushered everyone toward the door at this point. They were running late and Liam and Danielle were probably already there. They paused for a moment before leaving to introduce Eleanor and Blake to each other. It was a rather rushed introduction though and left no time for formal conversation. That would have to wait until they were actually at the venue.

Soon they were all packed tightly into the car, with Louis driving. It didn't take long for them to arrive and park, as the place was relatively nearby. They rushed from the car to the indoors as it had started raining while they drove. As expected, Liam and Danielle were already there, waiting with a table. Everyone took their seats, mumbling apologies about their tardiness. Blake ended up sitting in between Danielle and Zayn.

"So," Liam spoke after everyone had placed their orders. "What did you guys do today? Niall said something about shopping." 

They all shook their heads. "No. We changed our minds," Harry informed him. 

"Yeah," Louis continued. "We did something better!" 

"I thought nothing was better than shopping," Liam stated, confused. 

"Nothing but this," Louis clarified. "And Eleanor," he added, smiling at his girlfriend cheekily. 

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say." 

"So what did you guys do instead, that was better than shopping and almost better than Eleanor?" Liam pressed on. 

Louis smiled widely. Instead of answering Liam's question though, he started singing. "There's a hundred and four days of summer vacation and school comes along just to end it..." Niall and Harry caught on and joined in.

"So the annual problem for our generation is finding a good way to spend it." At this point, Liam smiled and started singing too.

"Like maybe building a rocket or fighting a mummy or climbing up the Eiffel Tower." Zayn finally gave in and sang too.

"Discovering something that doesn't exist." 

"Hey!" Eleanor exclaimed, just like in the theme tune. 

"Or giving a monkey a shower. Duh duh duh," they sang the guitar part, playing their own invisible guitars. "Surfing a tidal wave, creating nanobots, and locating Frankenstein's brain." 

"It's over here," Danielle and Eleanor yelled, holding back laughs. 

"Finding a dodo bird. Painting a continent. And driving their sister insane." 

"Phineas!" the girls yelled, imitating Candace perfectly. 

"As you can see there's a whole lot of stuff to do before school starts this fall." 

"Come on, Perry!" This time everyone but Blake shouted. 

"So stick with us cause Phineas and Ferb are gonna do it all. So stick with us cause Phineas and Ferb are gonna do it all." 

They all paused, looking to Eleanor expectantly. She stood up from her chair, putting a hand on her hip and clearing her throat. "Mom, Phineas and Ferb are making a title sequence," she recited, her voice sounding exactly like Candace's. They all applauded as Eleanor bowed. "Thank you, thank you." She sat back down, tucking her hair behind her ear. She smiled. 

Blake blinked at them all. During the whole performance thing, she had just sat and watched in shy amusement. Inside, she was getting slightly annoyed with them, but of course, she could not show that.

"So seriously, what did you guys do?" Liam repeated his question.

"We just told you," Harry replied and Liam's brow furrowed in confusion.

"Phineas and Ferb marathon," Zayn clarified and Liam nodded in understanding.

"But why? I mean, I know Louis loves the show." Eleanor smiled at her boyfriend. "But what possessed you to watch it?"

Louis shot Blake a look. "Blake's never seen it," he explained. All eyes turned to Blake. Blake lowered her eyes shyly, as expected.

"Speaking of which, Blake, have you met Danielle?" Liam asked, indicating the curly-haired girl sitting beside him. Of course, Blake had already guessed this was Danielle, but now her suspicions were confirmed.

"Hi, Danielle. It's nice to meet you. I'm Blake." She smiled brightly and Danielle returned the favor. With that introduction, everyone started chatting to each other as they waited for their meals. As expected, the conversation was quickly directed toward Blake.

"So Blake, Louis says that you're from the States. You don't have an accent though,"  Eleanor noted.

"Yeah, I lived here until I was seven," Blake explained.

"Oh. And they say you're going on tour with them or something?" Danielle continued.

Blake nodded. "Yeah, I guess I'm kind of like Lou's assistant or something."

"So you're a stylist?" Eleanor asked her. Blake shrugged. "Well, what did you do back in the States?"

"Well, I did hair and makeup for a theater down in LA. I just graduated high school. I haven't even gone to college yet." The girls nodded in understanding.

"Well, you better keep an eye on them while we're gone," Danielle demanded.

"Who knows what kind of trouble they would get into without supervision?" Eleanor continued, smiling fondly at Louis.

"Hey!" Liam protested.

"Aww, hush, babes," Danielle replied, ruffling his hair. Liam smiled at her.

Blake looked away, unsure how she felt about all this lovey stuff. "They're cute, huh?" Zayn's voice whispered softly in her ear. She whipped around to face him and forced a smile.

"Yeah," she said half-heartedly. "Adorable." Zayn placed his hand comfortingly on top of her own.

"We'll be too," he assured her and she sighed, knowing she would never have anything like that. Spies didn't have real relationships. Well, real spies didn't. She guessed One Direction just had special privileges. She shook her head. No, they were definitely not real spies. They didn't even have a cover. They were always themselves, out in the open, exposed. In some ways, she was jealous, that they were free to be themselves. In other ways, she feared for them, because if they were ever caught, their whole world would crumble and everyone around them would be in danger. Either way, the idea made her hate them all the more. It made her job that much harder.

Sorry if this seems too short. This was originally combined with the next chapter but it was kind of long so I decided to split it. It was a bit lopsided but oh well. :) Hope you enjoyed. Wow, I love these people. and you people, dear readers! Haha. Wow, this is getting long. Okay, bye lovelies! Vote/comment/fan if you liked it. -Rocket xx

 Oh! Almost forgot! Yes, I promise spy stuff is coming soon. This week is just kinda meant to be a bit of a break for both Blake and the boys when it comes to spy stuff! And do you realize Blake/Zayn's couple name is Blayne? AMAZAYN. It makes me think of Glee. Which makes me think Darren Criss. Which makes me think Starkid. :) Comment and let me know if you're a Starkid fan. Speaking of Glee, their WMYB cover wasn't the best... Anyway, now it's getting very long. You're fabulouis for putting up with me. Honestly :) Bye sweethearts!!! -Rocket :) xx