Chapter 4: An Obsessive Louis

So here is chapter four :) For your viewing pleasure!! Yes, Louis gets his own chapter... I'm not crazy XD Oh, and I just wanted to take this time to thank anyone reading! I love you! If you like, tell your friends! Tell your mum! Tell the pigeon down the street because even Kevin is curious about the boys' exploits! Dedicated to CoWritingRules and all my awesome CoWriters there! Woot woot! :)

Blake knocked on the door to the flat at around noon the next day. She had woken up rather early but Louis had texted her telling her to come then. She still wasn't sure how he got her number but she let it go. Louis opened the door this time and he smiled at her. She walked inside, not waiting for him to invite her in. She flopped down on the couch in the living room, propping her feet up. "Actually, we're heading down to Zayn's flat today," Louis informed her and she sighed, before standing back up. She followed him out of his flat and to Zayn's.

"So what are we doing today?" she asked Louis as they waited outside the door. He only smiled at her in return and before she could repeat her question, Zayn opened the door.

"Vas happenin'?" he greeted them, letting them in. He ushered them into the kitchen, where everyone was waiting. Well, almost everyone. Blake had to make sure she had counted correctly. Yep, she was right. There was only four boys there.

"Where's," she began before pausing to remember who was missing.

"Liam?" Niall supplied and she nodded. "With Danielle." She still didn't seem to understand so Harry clarified.

"His girlfriend." She nodded in understanding. "They'll be around later so you can meet her."

"And El is coming around later so you'll meet her too," Louis said happily, hopping onto the barstool next to Harry's. "After all, you should meet the other members of the 1D girlfriend club." Blake laughed at that. "Of course, you have to become a member first. Which isn't gonna happen if Zayn doesn't man up and ask you out." Louis shot Zayn an accusing look which Zayn shrugged it off.

"So," Blake leaned forward. "What are we gonna do today?"

"Ha! You sound like someone from Phineas and Ferb," Niall commented.

"She does!" Louis agreed excitedly. Blake looked at them blankly, not following. "Oh, come on! Phineas and Ferb? You know. With the little red haired guy with the triangle face?"

"Never heard of it," Blake admitted.

Everyone but Zayn gasped. Louis seemed especially bothered, shock written all over his face. "What? You've never seen Phineas and Ferb?" He climbed down out of his chair. "But...but...but..." he stuttered, struggling with this concept. He grabbed a hold of Blake's shoulders, shaking her around violently. "Have you no childhood?" he yelled. Finally he sighed, releasing his hold on her shoulders. "You poor, deprived soul," he whispered sadly, patting her on the head. She looked at him like he was crazy, taking a step back and bumping into Zayn. He wrapped an arm around her protectively.

"Louis, calm down," he said.

"Fine," Louis huffed, wandering back to his place next to Harry. "But," he turned to Harry, sharing a knowing look. "I know what we're gonna do today."

"Phineas and Ferb marathon!" They shouted in unison.

"A Phineas and Ferb marathon?" she asked skeptically.

"Yeah," Harry confirmed. "Since you've never seen it. We'll make you into a fan yet."

"But what about whatever we were going to do today?"

Louis waved it off. "We were just gonna grab lunch and go shopping. This is much more fun." Blake sighed.

"Okay," she relented and Louis shot out of his seat and through the door, off to go get the DVDs. He was back incredibly quickly with a stack of cases in his arms.