Chapter 1: Reassign

Here's the first chapter beautifuls! :) Enjoy! I have included a picture of Ashley Benson, who I am thinking is Blake, though I am not entirely happy with it so if you have any suggestions... And the video is Anthem by Superchick. Love that song and I feel like it's kind of Blake's theme song or 'anthem'. Teehee. Dedicated to 1DOnlyYou because she's kinda like the queen of one direction fanfiction... Haha, we love her stories! -Rocket

It was a nice afternoon. It wasn't too cool and it most definitely wasn't too hot. In other words, it was the perfect day for a walk. So that was why Blake Middleton and Rebecca Wilson were out on a walk. Well, that was part of the reason why. The other reason was classified.

Rebecca sighed, adjusting the wig she had on discreetly. "It's nice to get out, isn't it?" she asked her companion.

Blake shrugged in answer. "I guess," she replied, stopping at a light and waiting for it to change. "I just wish we could go somewhere open. I want somewhere we can run. Like the country."

"Well, you got London," Rebecca informed her as the light changed, permitting them to cross the street.

"Lucky me, eh?" Blake retorted, tucking a wisp of the black hair behind her ear. They both laughed at that.

"Well, you just wait until we get out to Australia," Rebecca replied, and Blake smiled at her.

"Oh, can't wait." They laughed some more as they continued to walk, looking like a pair of normal teenage girls enjoying a day out. Suddenly Blake saw something out of the corner of her eye. "Hey, look at that," she whispered, tapping Rebecca as she looked furtively behind them. "By the tourist with the funny hat."

Rebecca nodded, also sneaking a peek. "I see it," Rebecca confirmed. "How long has he been there?"

Blake shrugged. "I noticed him first back at the Apollo."

Rebecca blinked at her. "You sure?" she asked doubtfully. Blake nodded. "How did I miss that?" Rebecca asked herself.

"We're getting rusty," Blake stated simply. "Too much time out." Rebecca nodded in agreement slowly. They walked in silence for a moment, the man still following. "Alright, on the count of three, we speed up. We're not that far away and we could easily lose him at the coffee shop."

"How do we know there aren't more?"

"Well, here's hoping."

"Good enough for me," Rebecca replied.

"Okay," Blake said, glancing at the man out of the corner of her eye. "Three, two, one. Go!" With that, the two girls bolted, running rather fast considering they were both wearing less than sensible shoes. The man behind of course followed, although he was not much of a match for the younger, more agile pair who knew the streets far better than he did. Soon enough, their tail was gone. The pair turned down a side street, checking to make sure no one was watching before slipping inside a hidden door. Blake closed the door behind her, breathing heavily from the run.

"Geez," she huffed. "Seriously, they need to let us out more. I have been couped up in here far too long and I'm getting way out of shape."

Rebecca nodded in agreement. "Seriously. The least they could do is get us a treadmill or something to keep us in shape," she commented as she pulled off the brown wig and wig cap, revealing her black hair.

"Well soon enough, we will be out in the field," a man promised, walking up to meet the two.

"Well I wish that part would come sooner," Blake muttered as she took off her coat and scarf.

"Yeah, recon's always the worst," he agreed. He smiled at Blake for a second before turning to face Rebecca. "Hi, sweetheart," he said, kissing her forehead.