[25] Come what may

This is the state of grace,
This is a worthwhile fight.

|
|
|

Peter's pov

The sun's down and i've been looking around to find (Y/n) for almost an hour. I didn't tract her suit's GPS to find her with thoughts that it shouldn't be that hard, but then I couldn't find her, so I decided to ask Karen.

"Karen... Help me find (Y/n)." I groaned. She left when she saw someone, wonder who that is.

   "She's right behind you, Peter."

   "What?"

   I turned around to see (Y/n) walking my way, her mask was in her hand, she looked down to the ground. She was lost, and it almost feels like she was blank, like she felt nothing at all.

"Baby?" I asked, she won't look at me, but keep walking.

Then she hugged me.

I hugged back and took off my mask as well. Then I kissed her head. "Are you okay? Did someone hurt you?"

She didn't reply, why did she hugged me as if it was the last time?

"I need to tell you something." She mumbled to my neck.

"Sure. Anything." I told her, put my hands on both her cheeks, so she will look at me, but then my hands were wet, by tears and blood. "(Y/n)..."

"Peter... i'm dying Peter..."

"What?" I chuckled automatically, like she was joking.

"...."

But i saw the look on her face and realized everything was true.

|
|
|

   Tony Stark woke up with another nightmare. It still haunts him every night, when he float in the Galaxy, unable to breathe to save New York. Well, it gets kind of better now that Peter Parker is nearby and (Y/n) (L/n) stepped into his life.

   3 Am. The best time to stay awake and make Pepper concern. He snuck into his lap while everyone was sleeping.

   He took a look at the design of his new suit, he already designed Mark 48, 49, but he wanted to take it to another step, he need a suit that can regenerate itself, all he knows is that Mark 50 will have Nanotech involved.

   "Sir. Peter Parker is here." Friday reported.

   "What? I thought he'll go home like usual, maybe (Y/n) want to have some midnight fun." He chortled unknowingly about what's going on.

   "Sir. I think you should be concerned." Friday suggested and so Tony left the lab to the front door.

   There, he found Peter Parker with tears streaming down his face, with you in his arms, nosebleed, eyes closed.

   "Mr Stark... help us... help us..." The boy muttered.

   Tony rushed in to you. "What happened?" He asked as he helped Peter to carry you to another side of the building.