[9] Thor darling

If you'll never change, i'm gonna stay
right there, i'll always be right there.

.
.
.

"Guys! You need to get out of there right now!" You almost pushed Sam off his seat, trying to contact the avengers.

   [What do you mean?] Captain asked.

   "It's a trap! Elisa Sinclair is your enemy!"

[Are y---]

"Shit, we lost the signal! Wait-- where are you going?" He tried to stop you but you walked out of the jet with a gun you don't know how to use.

"Save their assess! C'mon Sam! Put on your bird suit."

"You can't go in there! You can't protect your self!"

"I can't let Peter die! Too soon! He has two Spider-man movies coming up!"

Sam couldn't stop you. Nothing can stop you now. You can hear the heroic music in the back of your mind as you picture yourself walking in slow motion, i'm the savior of avengers, i'm Loki for the people of Asgard. You whispered awesomely.

You kicked the door open but it was heavy so it was you who fell down, you stood up quickly, looked around if anyone had seen that embarrassing moment, no one was there so you opened the door in, i'm still awesome. You convinced yourself.

"Hello?!" You yelled, no one replied.

It was a big warehouse, with color of white, no furniture, nothing at all but the lightbulbs on the ceiling. Too empty to believe it is not a trap.

   "Guys!? Peter!? Tony!? Captain!? Nat?!..." You called everybody's name along the way, you noticed Sam finally catch up in his bird suit, with little redwing follow him.

" You called everybody's name along the way, you noticed Sam finally catch up in his bird suit, with little redwing follow him

[This is redwing incase you forget]

   "Can you tell Redwing to scan the place Sam?"

   "How did you know it's name? Oh, right, that's your power." Sam shrugged. "Redwing you heard that?"

   Redwing cutely flew away around the place to locate the avengers in this warehouse that feels like a maze, soon enough It found something.

   "I think we got Peter, this way." He said, lead you to the way, you found a room with Peter lying on the floor, unconscious.