Chapter Ten

"Do you like Byron?" Ezra asked me. We were outside training. Thomas was trying to move us a couple of feet.

"What?" I looked at him, confused. We had just gotten back from lunch, we were trying to train. We had trained with Rupert earlier in the morning. I was exhausted, I had a killer headache. "No" I waved him off. Thomas disappeared in front of us. He grasped our wrists. We turned on our feet, falling over.

"You need a break" I lifted myself from the ground. I wiped off my skirt. "Ezra you should be practicing"

"You didn't answer my question" Ezra pressed. Thomas sat down. He was tired and sweaty. His face was ashen from trying to carry us.

"No, I don't" I gave him a look.

"You guys looked cozy last night" Thomas grinned at me. I rolled my eyes at the both of them.

"Nooo he has a girlfriend" I grabbed Ezra's metal rod, I jogged to the furthest end of the field. I slowly walked back. They were both smirking at me.

"He is my instructor guys. Besides we don't get along" I sat down next to Thomas.

"Last night you guys were getting along pretty well" Thomas smacked my leg. "I think he likes you too"

I snorted in response.

"Alright boys, let's practice. I'm tired and want to sleep"

"Stop changing the subject" Ezra took a deep breath. He was staring at the metal rod. "Do you like him?"

"No, I don't. He is a jerk"

"That' true, he is completely evil to you." Thomas made a face. He looked confused. "He is brutal to you during training"

"Eh that means nothing" Ezra turned to us. His hands were sparking. "I usually pick on the girls that like"

"Not all boys are five years old like you, Ezra" I laughed at him. I crossed my legs and watched Ezra practice with the electricity.

"Have you practiced?" Thomas yawned. I leaned against his shoulder. I was really tired.

"Yes-I have four gifts" I told him. I put my hands up. "Want me to practice on you?"

"No thanks" he grasped my hands together. "Practice on Ezra" he smirked at me. I grinned at him. Ezra practiced for an hour or so. We went back inside to get some food. We were all starving.

Thomas and Ezra ended up going out. They had both gotten dates.

"Careful" I warned them. They knew what I was referring to. They didn't want to get caught in the girls room after hours.

"Relax" Thomas squeezed my cheeks. "Dinner at eight, get back by ten"

"An hour of sexy time" Ezra winked at me. "You should come along with us, bring Byron."

I gave him a dirty look.

"Yeah ask him out" Thomas chuckled. He fixed his hair. Both boys turned to me, I gave them a thumbs up.

"You both look handsome" I adjusted their jackets. "I'm going to go hide in my room, until you guys get back." We were only allowed to go out, if the three of us were together. I didn't want to go out. Actually, I didn't want to go out on a date.

It was too much trouble and work for me.

"Alright wish us luck" Ezra winked. I walked the boys out and I headed for my room. Ares was waiting for me. I opened the window and let him out.

            On Sunday morning, we were at breakfast. Ezra and Thomas were in a good mood. I could only imagine why.

I didn't know mail arrived on Sundays. So there were carrier-boys delivering notes. I noticed an unusually number of red letters being delivered.