十二

third person's
pov

"mark. what's wrong with you? you've been zoning out for almost 10 minutes. maybe more." donghyuck spoken, as he snatched a cookie from the plate and munching it afterwards.

"do you remember me?" donghyuck choked. "oh my god- here," mark hand donghyuck a glass of milk and donghyuck drank it.

"sorry. anyways. what do you mean, remember you? do you know me?" donghyuck asked, looking straight into mark's eyes.

"yes. i mean- no? maybe? i just- i don't kno-"

"mark. tell me what do you know? what makes you think like that? what makes you think that i may know y-"

"wow wow, calm down donghyuck. calm down." mark hold onto donghyuck's hands, gripping it while smiling warmly.

donghyuck felt like his brain was attacking him, as he hold onto his brain and whimper.

"d-donghyuck? donghyuck!" mark yelled in fear.

donghyuck who was laying at the floor pointed at his desk, as mark quickly went to it and saw a bottle full of tablets.

he then took the tablets according to what the information gave in front of the bottle and feed donghyuck them, hugging him afterwards.

slowly, donghyuck's breathing calmed down. as he hugged mark back slowly, and frowned with his eyes closed.

"minhyung..."

a/n:
damn this ost of while you were sleeping made me wrote this in so much feels i CANT