third person's
pov

"and lastly, the school's garden. which is where were going to stay for a while because of-" donghyuck stopped talking, the both of them stopped their steps and stayed quiet. suddenly, mark's stomach began to growl.

"that." donghyuck laughed silently for a short second, causing mark to lift his right eyebrow.

"...did you just, like, laugh?" donghyuck then cleared his throat, "nonsense, new kid. nonsense. anyways, let's go and eat something. my treat." and so, he left mark alone and entered the school garden.

what just happened? quickly, mark ran towards the school's garden.

the school garden wasn't so cool, but not that it's overly bad either, it's just average. there were a few plants and flowers here and there, it was colorful and cold. it's just nice enough for a little resting time.

"oi! just gonna stand there?" donghyuck yelled at mark by the bench, releasing an overly sound that almost sounded like a moan as he drank the soda he just bought from the vending machine at the garden.

"oh, wait!" mark responded. the latter ran quickly, soft wind blowing on his face and suddenly, he tripped tragically.

"ah! ugh- oh my god." he exclaimed, looking at his knee, it was already bleeding because of the branch in front he ran to.

donghyuck then went off the bench, worried. without a word, he was already running towards mark.

"can you stand?" he asked and embarrassed, mark shook his head. "then, are you blind? that branch is huge!" donghyuck frowned, mark could only bit his lower lip and looked at donghyuck with sad eyes.

"here, take my hand." donghyuck sighed. mark then reached for donghyuck's hand and kept on making sounds, showing that he's injured.

donghyuck then shook his head, chuckling. "please stop acting like a baby," quickly, he wrapped his right arm on mark's waist and led mark's left arm on his shoulder.

both of them walked to the bench carefully and mark was fully seated down as they arrived . donghyuck went and took a first aid kit by the walls. coming back with a first aid kit on his hand, he sat down beside mark and slowly rolled up the right side of mark's pants' sleeve, putting ointments and plastering a bandage on it carefully.

"there, you're done." he rolled back his right side of pants down. standing up, donghyuck reached for an apple juice and a chocolate biscuit for mark that he bought earlier.

"sorry for causing so much trouble," he smiled awkwardly while rubbing the back of his neck as donghyuck lend him his snacks.

"yeah right. this better be worth the time." donghyuck rolled his eyes jokingly and continued on drinking his soda.