十六

first of all,

THIS BOOK GOT 1K VIEWERS IM CRYING SO MUCH OH MY GOD HOW OML WHY ANHNESMS OH MY LORD HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE LIKE OML I LOVE YALL

thank you so much i'll be updating a lot more so yes scroll over beautiful people

third person's
pov

"hold up, what?" mark widened his eyes, gasping.

"it was you. the visions and dreams i got. every time my brain gets attacked." donghyuck said sincerely, looking at mark with honesty.

"donghyuck, i... i really thought you died." mark then started crying once again and hugged donghyuck tight.

"i was very scared... i couldn't describe how i felt when you were hit by that car, you were bleeding everywhere and- and.." he hurriedly explained.

"mark, mark, hey... i'm here now, you know that. although i'm not used to this memory but at least i can remember you and i'm alive."

"i know... but i don't want to leave you anymore... i don't wanna lose you anymore...and i regret leaving to canada... i just wish i could try again."

"it's alright, minhyung." he called as mark's eyes lighten up, and smiled.

"missed you, lee hyuck." and he hugged the latter tighter.

"they finally knew~" dana whispered at her mother behind his brother's door.

"i've been knew since minhyung's mother called me." mrs.lee giggled softly. "come here dana, let's wear face masks and sleep. i'm so tired to drive a long way for my favorite son's medicines."

as both of the female walked a little bit far from donghyuck's room, mrs.lee saw a frown on her daughter's face.

mrs.lee raised an eyebrow, "what?" she asked innocently.

"favorite. son." dana emphasized.

"you're my daughter! it'll make sense if you're mad because you're a boy, but dear, you're not."

"k." she then left her mother and mrs.lee giggled.

"thank you god for blessing me with a great family. or maybe thank myself, maybe i saved a baby from my past life."

"mom?" mrs.lee then flinched and screamed in fear.

"LORD SATAN PLEASE DON'T HURT THIS HOUSE OF LOVE!" she shouted on top of her lungs with her eyes closed, but just to hear chuckles after.

slowly, she opened her eyes and met with her son and mark's figure.

mrs.lee gulped and cleared her throat after sighing in relief, "i'm glad it's you boys,"

"i remembered this morning about someone saying something about having no ghosts in this house but ended up screaming at 11pm." mark then laughed at donghyuck's statement.

"you're cute as always, mrs.lee."

"been knew, lee minhyung." mark then widened his eyes.

"you knew...?"

"that you're minhyung? of course."

"since when." donghyuck asked sternly.

"since... minhyung's mom called me that they're back here in korea?"

"MOM! WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME!"

"oh no..." mark murmured in unison with mrs.lee as mrs.lee ran downstairs with donghyuck chasing her.

a/n:
Is ThE eNd NeAr?