十三

third person's
pov

"he'll be alright. just, please take care of him. me and dana will go and get his medicines at the clinic." mark nodded and smiled weakly as he watch mrs.lee walked off.

mark sighed.

what was it that made donghyuck like this?

he sat down and stared at donghyuck's walls, just to notice donghyuck's michael jackson's posters and other stuffs.

mark stood up and went to the wall, as he saw a little paper plastered on the wall.

mark knew what it was. but he just couldn't believe.

the signatures on the paper, was him and his old friend donghyuck's.

mark's eyes then laid on a burgundy covered book at donghyuck's desk that was not far from the signatures.

he then took a peek at donghyuck who was sleeping at his bed, just in case he's awake.

mark then carefully opened the burgundy book, trembling with absolutely no reason at all.

as it reached to the first page, mark widened his eyes.

12 january 2014,
kukil hospital.

this is donghyuck.

i guess. because that is what everyone told me.

it has been two weeks i'm in this hospital. which what sucks. i couldn't even walk. my mother, said, i had a car accident and almost died. it's glad to be awake, but at the same time i don't.

i lost my memories, but my heart stings whenever my mom mentioned about what happened to me.

i didn't know what was the reason, but i want to know what it is.

- lee donghyuck

mark trembled awfully as he turned to the second page, a tear left out his eye.

2 february 2014,
kukil hospital.

this is lee donghyuck.
long time no see, diary.

great news or bad first?

okay, great.

i can walk now. it feels good to walk around instead of being locked inside of a white room. frustrating.

i feel familiar to my family members now, it's great.

i'm also getting discharge tomorrow, which is, another great news.

but enough with that.

for the last few days, mother was sleeping with a book. i didn't know why but it felt like i had to look through it.

i looked through it, but interestingly, i cried. as soon i saw a picture of me and a guy labeled as lee minhyung. why? i don't even know. my heart hurts automatically.

there were notes and pictures on each pages, it was very detailed.

'lee minhyung, donghyuck's bestfriend. a dumbass but, i love him! -ldh'

who is him?

help me solve.

- lee donghyuck

mark cried.

was donghyuck, donghyuck all the time?

why didn't he recognize him?

mark then closed the book and went to sleeping donghyuck.

he sat on donghyuck's bed, smiling warmly with tears on his face. suddenly, mark felt a hand on his face, wiping his tears.

"why are you crying, mark?" donghyuck uttered, half-awake.

a/n;
IM BACK YO