十四

third person's
pov

"d-donghyuck?" mark called the latter carefully, sobbing.

donghyuck slowly got up from his laying position and faced mark. both were staring in each other's eyes, feeling connected even without words helping them.

mark's hands slowly reached to donghyuck's. he smiled weakly as donghyuck on the other hand, wiping mark's tears with his right hand.

"a-are you..." mark uttered halfway. unknowing why the nervous on his self climbs up. he felt like disrespecting late donghyuck, who may be resting up there peacefully.

donghyuck was blinking in blankness continuously, still looking into mark's eyes while mark was struggling with words.

mark sighed and brazen himself clearing his throat afterwards. while gripping onto donghyuck's hands he breathed out, "are you, the lee donghyuck i used to k-know?"

mark's heartbeat was beating out of control. he literally asked his inner self with what's with him. what if he's not? what if donghyuck actually died? what if all of this was just a coincidence?

"what do you mean, mark?" donghyuck carefully asked, still with his raspy voice.

mark bit his lower lip due to his uncontrollable nervousness. "the wall, your book, lee minhyung. what are them?" he tried asking once more.

"my old, old, ungain memories." donghyuck turned his head towards the wall where had the signatures of him and minhyung's plastered on.

mark kept on silent, but instead, he fixed his eyes on donghyuck.

"you know, mark." donghyuck faced mark and smiled weakly. "four years ago, i woke up from a year coma. it was so miserable. i couldn't gain my memories about anything unless they make me. but weirdly, even if i try hard to remember this minhyung guy, i just... i just couldn't."

"but," donghyuck smiled brightly, as if a kid got his ice cream bought. "after i meet you, my sociaphobia seems to be unfound and i kept picturing moments with a guy which i assume it was minhyung. and, it's weird! because he looks exactly like you in my mind. but it seemed too real to be an imagination, you know."

mark stopped donghyuck by holding the sides of the latter's arms, sobbing- no, crying in front of him.

"oh lord- m-mark? why are you crying?" donghyuck asked, panicked.

mark buried his head on donghyuck's shoulder as donghyuck's hands reaches on his head.

"it's lee minhyung... i'm lee minhyung..."

a/n;
lAST CHAPTER BEFORE I GO HIATUS :') BYE