二十二

ISWEARIDIDNTMEANTTO

third person's
pov

"truth or dare, hyuck." mark questioned, his toes happily danced. yukhei on the other side bought his knees to his chest, hugging them securely as he waited for donghyuck.

"dare! since i'm brave." donghyuck mischieviously smirked, mimicking an evil hero's laugh. mark could just... roll his eyes meanwhile yukhei chuckled over donghyuck's behaviour.

"wanna give him a dare?" mark turned to look at yukhei with his eyebrows raised, causing his face to look as similar as a seagull.

yukhei coughed intentionally again, glancing at donghyuck carefully and nodded once afterwards.

"i dare you to not look at me until the game's over." yukhei stated the dare seriously, making mark and donghyuck tilt their heads out of confusion.

"that's a dare?" donghyuck snorted and yukhei just diligently nodded.

"fine. lame, but fine." donghyuck shrugged. "truth or dare, yukhei!" he continued.

"...dare?"

"then... i dare you to hold hyuck up high for 8 seconds! if you fail, you'll buy us ice creams. no give up cards." mark said, laughing proudly.

yukhei's eyes were shaky as soon as mark said to hold hyuck, which immediately placed him in a panicked state.

"hey! i'm not that heavy..." hyuck defended himself when he realized yukhei wasn't giving any responses. his eyes were still fixed on mark and refusing to look at yukhei.

and at the end, yukhei gave up and stood upㅡas well as donghyuck. donghyuck's back was facing behind yukhei, and yukhei was facing donghyuck's back.

the moment yukhei's hands grabbed onto the sides of donghyuck's arms, donghyuck gasp and screamedㅡletting himself running towards mark and hugged the older crying.

"hey, dude! did you grabbed him too hard?" mark frowned, wrapping his arms around donghyuck's tiny waist and then gradually his right hand was stroking donghyuck's hair to calm him down.

"i... i'll go. i'm sorry donghyuck, mark." and with that, yukhei left.

mark's frown still hasn't disappeared, even though yukhei had left them both alone together. "hey... hey, it's okay hyuck. i'm here." mark's gentle husky voice whispered to donghyuck's ears, his fingers lifting up donghyuck's chin at the same time.

"what's the matter, hm?" donghyuck looked at mark with tears falling, his hands clenching onto mark's shirt and his lips were forming a baby pout.

"it felt... dangerous... when he touched me. i was... imagining him as someone bad. maybe it was because i didn't looked at him... but still... i was frightened to death the moment he grabbed me." donghyuck trembled, still holding onto mark as if if he lets go of the older, he'll die.

"i'll send you home and let's rest your mind, yeah?" mark offered, donghyuck just sadly nodded.

author's
pov

my wattpad jammed and... the other chapter didn't published so i published it just now and i'll publish this one as well. i've wrote it days before but ok.

my grammar and english words
are getting terrible day by day and
idk sis you tell me why...

but please take care of yourself
and check your surroundings.
bad events will always happen
and it's you to prevent it with
your own cautious, lovelies!

have an amazing day, goodbye!