online shopping

Jungkook yawned sleepily at the screen in front of him. He had been scrolling for hours by then, looking for anything that caught his eye. The cart icon at the top corner of the screen showed the number '5'. He knew deep down he should call it a night and close his laptop, but something about the possibilities piqued his curiosity.

He was on the seventh result page when his door creaked open, golden light flooding in across his wooden floor and making him squint in the sudden brightness once it reached his eyes.

"Kookie?" a voice that he knew to be Seokjin's asked. "What are you still up for, honey bun?"

The pet name settled the anxiety of being found in Jungkook's stomach. He tilted his head and shrugged a bit, not feeling overly talkative at the moment.

Seokjin took a few steps inside. "What are you looking at, baby? Can hyung see?"

Jungkook nodded and motioned for Seokjin to take a seat on the bed next to him. Seokjin did just that as Jungkook turned the computer for him to see the screen.

"You're buying stuff, bunny? What for? It's so late at night," Seokjin chuckled softly. He reached a hand out to tousle Jungkook's messy bangs out of his face.

The younger shrugged again. More questions were on the tip of Seokjin's tongue, but he felt it was much too late to continue with them now, especially when Jungkook was so obviously sleepy.

"Save what you can, honeybun." Seokjin kept playing with Jungkook's hair. "It's time for bed, okay?"

Jungkook didn't argue. He let Seokjin close his laptop and put it to the side. The older even plugged it in for him so it would charge overnight. Then, he helped Jungkook settle under the blankets and tucked him in, getting him as comfy as possible before leaning over and kissing his forehead.

"Hyung can sleep here if you want him to."

Jungkook gave Seokjin a dazed, tired smile, his eyes still shut peacefully. "Yes please, Daddy," he muttered. The only words he spoke that night gave Seokjin his own rush of butterflies.

With his lips quirked into a tiny grin, Seokjin climbed under the covers and curled up next to his baby, falling asleep while they were both snug and warm.

Jungkook trudged about the dorm the next morning as sleep hung over his eyes like a veil. The darkness under his eyes only increased their puffy look. His demeanour was gentle, soft and tired, and his already short and slurred sentences were taken over by adorable bunny-like yawns.

"How many nights have you been up late before I caught you?" Seokjin asked with a playful tone in his voice.

His sleepy boyfriend gave him a half-assed smirk. He held up four fingers before looking at them and adding a fifth. Jungkook let his hand fall and he sniffled.

"Jungkookie," Seokjin sighed. He crossed the couple feet between them and pulled the younger against his chest. "Bunny, you know that isn't good for you."

Jungkook, whenever he was super tired, seemed to teeter on the edge of little space, never fully going in and never fully coming out. He was content with being babied whether he was big or small, though, so Seokjin always took the opportunity.

The younger simply shrugged. Seokjin released him and fussed about his hair. Jungkook hesitated before pulling away, but not without giving his boyfriend a quick kiss to the cheek.

Jungkook settled on the couch behind Taehyung and Jimin, who were occupied with the video game they were playing. They barely noticed as their maknae gradually fell asleep listening to their banter and the game's noises.

"This came for you in the mail," Hoseok muttered, throwing a package in Jungkook's general direction as he made his way through the living room.

Jungkook, with his ridiculously good reflexes even when exhausted, caught the yellow package easily. He looked at the label and the package itself over curiously. His expression was covered with confusion as he finally opened it.

"What the hell?" he asked, pulling out some kind of unidentifiable toy. "When did I...?" He sighed when realisation dawned on him. He probably bought something so odd when he was little and in control of his own credit card.

"What is that?" Seokjin walked closer to the couch with his nose scrunched. "Why would you buy it?"

"I honestly have no idea." Jungkook returned the thing back to its package and left it on the cushion beside him. "I need to hide my credit card from myself."

Seokjin laughed under his breath. "You need to stop shopping during the night in general. You can't spend money on stuff like this."

Jungkook nodded, agreeing with him. "I'll try."

That night, after a nap that lasted a few hours, Jungkook had a sudden burst of energy and opened up his laptop. He immediately went to three different shopping websites and began his search.

Not ten minutes later did Seokjin find him sprawled on his mattress, eyes focused on the screen and teeth nibbling on his thumb.

"Bunny, I already talked to you about this." Seokjin started to pull his computer away and Jungkook squealed in defiance, grabbing the corners to keep it. "Baby," he warned.

"No, Jinnie-hyung!" Jungkook bit his lower lip. "Please, I'm not even tired!"

"That doesn't matter, sugarplum." Seokjin closes the laptop, careful of the little's fingers, and set it aside. "You even said yourself you need it to stop."

"But, Jinnie-hyung, you don't understand! I found stuff I really really reallyneed!" Jungkook's eyebrows were scrunched, conveying his despair over not being to buy whatever he found. "Please!"

"Not tonight, baby." Seokjin held Jungkook's hands with his own. "If you show hyung tomorrow, I'll see if it's a good idea."

Jungkook huffed in defeat and hung his head. "Okay..." He pouted, gaze fixed on his lap.

When Seokjin gave him a little kiss, his bright smile and bunny teeth were quickly back on display.

"Oof," Seokjin huffed as a sudden weight was strewn over his lap. He blinked and took in his boyfriend, who seemed to be asleep despite the uncomfortable position. "Jungkookie."

Jungkook didn't move. Seokjin jostled him carefully, enough to make the younger groan sleepily. Seokjin tried to shift them into a more comfortable position, but Jungkook was much too heavy for him.

"Jungkookie. Bunny." Seokjin shook him again. "You're killing me, pumpkin."

Jungkook finally rolled over. He kept his head in Seokjin's lap and his eyes closed. "Sh'leepy."

Seokjin chuckled under his breath. He carded his fingers through Jungkook's hair and stared down at him with a fondness in his eyes. Jungkook just looked so worn out and tired. His under eyes were dark and sunken, his cheeks were flushed, and his body language screamed exhausted.

"I know, baby, I know." Seokjin tried to soothe him, make him as comfortable as possible. "You can sleep on hyung, it's okay. Just take a little nap."

Jungkook let out a long exhale and deflated further into the couch. Seokjin watched as his face relaxed. Seokjin grabbed a blanket and threw it over Jungkook's back and legs, tucking him in. Jungkook's fists clenched the blanket as he finally fell asleep.