babe, no-- ugh

Jungkook whined as his hair was fiddled with. The fingers were gentle and soothing but had woken him up, so they were deemed traitors in his sleepy mind. He lifted a hand to wrap his fingers around the wrist of the person messing with his hair. When he opened his eyes and was met with Seokjin's smiling face, he sighed drowsily and leaned into his touch.

"Time to get up, angel. I know you're sleepy." Seokjin moved the blankets off of Jungkook carefully. "Let me take you to the living room, okay?"

Jungkook nodded and grabbed his blanket, wrapping it around himself for warmth. Even when Jungkook wasn't little, his boyfriend was so overly caring and parental. It never failed to give the younger butterflies. With his blanket cocoon secure, he let Seokjin lead him to the living room and sit him on the couch. He brought his feet up, sitting cross-legged, and hid his cold toes under the blanket.

Seokjin moved over to the television and turned it on, leaving the room to do other things before the screen fully showed. Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed when cartoons popped up. The colours were bright and the music was cheerful. He whined in the back of his throat. He couldn't afford to slip in; they had a very important fansign later that day.

"Hyung," Jungkook called. "It's cartoons. Where's the remote?"

"I don't know, baby," Seokjin responded from the other room as he started on breakfast. "Look for it."

The youngest's lips tugged down at the corners. He was too comfortable where he sat and too stubborn to unwrap himself. He didn't move a single muscle as he thought about how much he absolutely did not want to get up. He absentmindedly mouthed the words to the music playing through the television speakers.

"I don't hear you moving." Jungkook could hear Seokjin stirring something on the stove as he spoke. "You better not be watching those cartoons. We have a schedule today."

Jungkook pursed his lips. He lifted the blanket to cover the bottom of his face. The action was a mistake and only made him feel smaller. Tingles settled into his limbs and he shook his head, trying to clear the fogginess from his mind. He whined softly when it didn't.

Seokjin stepped into the living room with an accusatory expression covering his features. "Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook hummed as he met his hyung's gaze. His mouth quirked to the side and he stared at Seokjin with big eyes, which was basically a dead giveaway.

"I told you no."

"But, Jinnie-hyung... Didn't mean to..."

Seokjin sighed heavily through his nose. He made a quick decision and called for Yoongi. He was in the room not a minute later with a sleepy glint in his eyes.

"Can you finish making breakfast? Jungkook..." Seokjin nodded at the little. He was busy playing with the blanket around him, moving his fingers gently over the fluffy woven threads and watching as they moved, utterly transfixed.

Yoongi agreed once he saw Jungkook and stepped into the kitchen. With breakfast covered, Seokjin was free to take care of his boyfriend. The other members could dress themselves; Jungkook currently couldn't.

"Okay, angel," Seokjin muttered. He took a seat on the couch and opened his arms. "It's been awhile since hyung has been able to spend a little alone time with you, hmm?"

Jungkook's entire demeanor instantly brightened. He loosened his fluffy covering and flung himself into Seokjin's awaiting arms. His head made contact with Seokjin's broad chest and he immediately let out a deep, content breath. Seokjin used his fingers to comb through his hair as he pressed as many tiny kisses as he could to the top of Jungkook's head.

"Daddy," Jungkook muttered. He felt lighter in an instant as he regressed further. The only thought circling through his mind was his beautiful, sweet, loving, caring, very comfy boyfriend.

Seokjin shushed and cooed at him gently. Letting Jungkook sit in his lap felt right. It had been a considerable amount of time since they had just taken the time to rest and hold each other, even if it was for a few short minutes.

After another tiny period of silence, Seokjin whispered, "Bunny." He felt Jungkook's fingers twist into his shirt a bit tighter, like he knew what was coming. "We still have a schedule today, flower."

Jungkook sat back on Seokjin's thighs and nodded. He rubbed at his eyes momentarily. "I know," he mumbled through pouty lips. "Sorry."

"Don't you ever be sorry, little one." Seokjin placed a palm on his cheek and rubbed across his faded acne scars with tender fingers. "You should never be sorry for feeling little."

Jungkook smiled and leaned into the touch. He lifted his hand to cover Seokjin's. "Okay." His smile faltered only slightly when he said, "Do I have to be big now?"

Seokjin nodded regretfully. Jungkook shrugged and let out a gentle sigh. He closed his eyes for a minute. They opened again and Seokjin saw the cloudiness and utterly relaxed look was gone, but happiness still remained.

"Hey, babe." Seokjin leaned forward and kissed Jungkook's nose.

Jungkook scrunched his nose in response. "Don't," he whined with a smile. "You'll only make me..." He blushed as he rolled off of Seokjin's lap. He couldn't finish his sentence, it was much too embarrassing to say when he was himself.

Seokjin chased after him and planted more kisses along his cheekbone. "I can't help myself! You're just so cute even when you're big!"

Jungkook made a show of wiping his cheek, to which Seokjin pouted exaggeratedly. Jungkook only laughed and kissed him once to see him smile again.