run ep 30

Jungkook woke up to golden sunlight streaming through the windows and shining across his face. He smiled sleepily to himself and pulled the soft blankets to his chin. Sighing contently, he wiggled his warm toes under the covers. He felt really calm and well-rested, but sleep still pulled at his brain. The door creaked open and he rubbed at his tired eyes with a fist.

"Good morning, bunny."

Jungkook perked up at the nickname and sat up, holding the blankets around his bare shoulders. He had realised the small shift when he woke up comfortable and calm, but couldn't figure out how Seokjin had known. "Jinnie-hyung? How'd you know I was..?"

Seokjin leaned against the doorframe with a proud grin, remembering how Jeongguk had wiped the sleep from his eyes much like a child. "I know everything."

Jungkook opened his mouth with a soft, "Ah." He shivered and pursed his lips, continuing to wiggle his toes. "Jinnie-hyung, I'm cold..."

Seokjin strolled into the room and over to the closet. "Would you turn the lamp on, baby?" He opened the closet doors and started picking through the unorganised clothes.

Jungkook nodded and reached over to the lamp, fumbling with the chain for a minute before he was finally able to turn it on. The room was bathed in a gentle yellow glow and Jungkook yawned.

Seokjin carried some clothes from the closet and set them on the bed. "Sleepy, bunny?"

Jungkook nodded once again. "A little, hyung."

Seokjin held out his hand and let the younger take it. He pulled Jungkook from the bed and held his hand until he was stable on his feet. Jungkook reached for the clothes Seokjin laid out, but the older stopped him.

"You're too little to do that, bunny. Let me."

Jungkook bit his lip as a tingly warmth spread from his head to toes. He twiddled his fingers together and shyly smiled at the floor.

Seokjin lifted up a white shirt with black stripes and slipped it over Jungkook's head. He fixed the black collar around his neck while Jungkook looked at his hyung's face. Seokjin twisted his fingers through Jungkook's dark hair to tame it and he parted it to the side so the little's forehead showed through.

Seokjin picked up the light jean overalls next. He allowed Jungkook to hold onto his shoulders so he wouldn't fall as he stepped into the pants. As Seokjin pulled them over his hips, he tickled the little's sides. Jungkook giggled and held onto Seokjin's wrists while the older fastened the hooks near his shoulders.

"Almost done, bunny." Seokjin kissed Jungkook's forehead and sat him down on the bed. Pulling out a pair of socks, he knelt down and slipped the soft material over Jungkook's chilly feet. The younger sighed at the fuzziness.

Jungkook stood and stumbled over to his mirror through Jimin's stuff on the floor. "Wow..." He poked at his cheeks, smiling from how small the outfit made him feel. Seokjin was again proud of himself.

"Would you like breakfast, little one?" Seokjin held out his hand so Jungkook could take it again, ready to lead him to the kitchen.

The little quickly nodded and grabbed Seokjin's hand, holding onto his fingers tightly. He made sure to grab his Cooky before leaving the room.

Jungkook sat on his chair at the table and crossed his legs. He absentmindedly played with Cooky's ears as he hummed to himself. He was lost in thought when Hoseok walked into the kitchen and yawned, stretching his arms over his head.

"Hobi-hyung!"

Hoseok widened his eyes at the enthusiastic voice and snapped his head in Jungkook's direction. "Bunny?"