Others

Okay these don't have any substance to them right now I just know I want to do them. Since I have this also as a reminder to me to not forget any ideas there will be some spoilers so don't read the ideas if that bothers you.......just know that nothing will be wishy washy or stupid.......it will be full of kick ass action to keep you on your toes and heated romances after struggles to love.....in my opinon there is love at first sight but you still have to fight for that love and let it grow......it is never full blown from the start.

Book 1:

Genre: Fantasy, Teen Fiction, Romance, Action, Adventure, Humor

Tag(s): Princess, Prince

Idea(s)(if any): Some commoner girl catches the eye of a prince. While she is sleeping she is kidnapped by the prince and taken to the castle. He tells her they are going to be married without her consent. She fights it the whole way because she doesnt love him let alone know him. She gets kidnapped because of a feud between countries and because she is the princes fiance and future queen. Stuff like that. She is really strong willed and kick ass and doesnt take anything lying down. it will not be a wishy washy princess story. It will be full of action and adventure and kick ass fun and humor. (this kinda turned into The Royal Love Games a bit........but i still want to do this as a seperate story..............maybe.............)

Rating: pg13 (maybe R for language)

Progress Stage: Idea Only

Book 2:

Genre: Werewolf, Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Romance, Teen Fiction, Paranormal

Tag(s): (none so far)

Idea(s)(if any): Alpha finds out that a Rougue is his mate. She fights him all the way through not wanting to believe she is an Alpha's mate. She kicks herself for liking him in any way. His father kidnaps her for his son when he finds out she is his son's mate. The dad forces her to stay in a locked room. Rouges attack to save her. Rougues get her out and he goes on a man hunt for his no longer kidnapped mate. Searches for a while not finding her. returns home and she is in his room. she returns to give him a chance because she helped her to her family when they came for her so he couldnt be all that bad.

Rating:

Progress Stage: Idea Only

Book 3:

Genre: Vampire, Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Romance, Teen Fiction, Paranormal

Tag(s): (none so far)

Idea(s)(if any): Girl follows a legend to find her self kidnapped by a vampire. He forces her to marry him then makes her a vampire. She returns to the human world not remembering the ceremony right off. when she remembers she doesnt believe it and thinks it to be a dream until he shows up to protect her. (kinda sprouted off from a book i read on here but I'm gonna make it different................dont ask me how..............i just will.................i dont like copying but i do get good ideas from great books................)

Rating:

Progress Stage: Idea Only

I think thats it for now.........who knows.......simple things tend to inspire me...........most of the ideas i have stopped flowing so I left it there. the rest of the book will tend to come as i write it.