Titanic love story-GraceForbes...........=P

Okay this is another Cowrite and this time its with a friend I met here on Wattpad.......@GraceForbes.

We started talking and she asked what is one thing you absolutely obsess over.......well if you read the previous one you should know my answer........got it? Correct! It is the Titanic. So we got talking about the movie and I (being the nerd I am) complained about all the in accuracies within the movie. So she jokingly said hey we should write a new love story for the Titanic and you can make sure there are no inaccuracies! Well the more we joked around about this the more we liked the idea! So we are going to create a new love story for the Titanic.

Now the nerd in me has to tell you that it recently had it's 100th anniversary.........well sorta.........April 15th 1912 was the Day the Titanic sank beneth the cold Northern Atlanitc waves. At 11:40pm on April 14 the Titanic met its fate in the form of an Iceberg. It made six holes in the Titanic. She could float with any four of her watertight bulkheads filled. Unfortunately for the over 2200 souls aboard, the holes ripped into her side were placed so that water poured into 5 of her bulkheads sealing the Titanic's doom. It sank beneth the waves at 2:10am on April 15,1912, 1 hour and 30 minutes after the initial hit. The life loss could have been avoided if the Californian hadn't ignored the distress flares from the ill fated ship.

Okay nerdiness over........I will save the rest of it for when we write the book.........it will be justified properly. Or my pen name isn't Belle Layla Cliff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the last of the cowrites....for now..........the next book idea will be one of mine.