The Shifters Series

Genre(s): Teen Fiction, Science Fiction, Romance, Action

Rating: pg13

Co-write Option: None

Series or Single: Series

# of Books: 3 Minimum

Cast Request: Please do Request people for my cast that resemble my Characters...Willa Holland is Kat though.....No doubt.

Cast so far:

Kat: Willa Holland

Conrad: Alex Pettifer

Anne: (Picture Only)

Erasmus: Adam Gregory (model/actor)

Kristiana (Krissy): (Picture only)

Cropen: (Human looking, but brings out his tiger head to fight....I need to add this to the book and I will when I flesh out and edit the book)

 (I think that covers that...I'll add the above to the others when I feel like it.....)

Okay so this one I am proud to say has 675 reads here on Wattpad!!!!!!!!!! That has made me so happy that anyone would bother to read it let alone that many reads!!!!! granted (and this is stupid of Wattpad) I am sure that at least 100 of the reads is me going over and looking at something from certain chapters.......so I have no clue how many reads it really is since i don't keep track of how many reads i make on my own stories......

I am also shocked that I have any votes let alone 3!!!!!!! That shocks me!!!! add another 1000 reads to the story and thats what i thought it would look like before i got 3 votes! although I swear one is from my friend Fallon so I count it as 2 votes. But still!!!!! I swear I am not the best writer so it shocks me.

I know for sure there will be three books that go through Kat and Conrad's story.....I don't know if I'll do a fourth with them......but I have been thinking about making a book under the same series umbrella with their kid or something.......maybe.......i don't know........we'll see when i finish the third book........Right now I have up to Chapter 11 and i am working on Chapter 12 where a very important question of the story lies......the story will move very fast from there if i want it to have the same 25 chapters as the first book......but I might slow it down and make it 30 chapters......we will see how i feel about it........

I am not sure what will happen in the third book other than one thing for sure......maybe two seeing as i was typing this paragraph i had a delisously devilish idea for the one i already had. so we will see how that goes but I guess I will put up the descritpitons now.

Description for Book 1 which is complete:

The Shifters: The Hidden Race:

Kat Markovitz leads a normal life as a complete dork. She goes to school, has only A.P. classes, and she has skipped a grade. Everyone thinks shes a genius but the material was to easy for her in fifth grade she finished it in one semester. Her sophomore year was half way through when the new kid showed up. He was tall white blonde hair and the same eyes as hers, green with blue flecks. She got assigned to take him around the school. about two weeks later she is waiting for her dad to pick her up when the new kid, Conrad shows up fighting a guy. when Kat tries to get away the other guy takes her. When realizing she is not who he wants he stabs her in the side. Now on a alien planet she is told about what is going to happen. When she goes back home will she be confronted again? Or will she lead a normal life knowing about something she wasn't supposed to know existed.

Description for Book 2:

The Shifters: The Guardian's Secret:

Conrad has been gone for a couple weeks and Kat is excited to see him again. But when the meeting with Conrad goes awry, will she be able to find the answers on her own? Kat starts at a new school and makes both friends and enemies on the first day. But when they keep secrets that could help her find the truth she has to figure out how to get their trust.

Along this journey Kat has to endure the hardest grief of her life, figure out who the man in the hood stalking her is, and who is threatening her beloved Shif. Will she be able to do find the truth? Will she concur the Waldorgians once and for all? Or will everything she has ever known be blown away because of a secret? Follow Kat on her journey through Love, Grief, Betrayal, and Triumph.

So there are those..........I hope that if anyone reads these they get interested in my book.......these books are entered in the Watty Awards so I need all the votes comments and fans I can get through these two books......the next few books don't really have names or ideas just things I want to do....

UPDATE: 3/7/13

Okay.............so there were a lot of things changed from a bove and i was too lazy to go and delete half of it................so there will be no spin off with Kat and Conrad's kids.............I'm not feeling it...........i might change my mind by the end of the third book but i am setting it up so that there will be none............I have the rest of the series planned out and i know you will hate me for what happens towards the end of the third book but it has to happen for the story to work properly..................nothing else would condone what happens after...............hopefully, if i did my job right, you will cry at what happens only to be happy with what Kat and Conrad do about it later on in their lives...........

I am infact editing the first book but so as to aliviate any future publisher/agent's fears i am going to keep the first draft of any story i do on here and i will not be putting the edited version up............if you like the book and i get published, buy it and i promise that there will be more depth and background to the charaters, more to the story line and plot, and a lot more dialogue and description...............I think i am almost at half of the word count of the first draft and I am not even done editing the 6th chapter yet................

I have written more for the second book of the series, but I am going to wait until i am done editing the first book or until i am done writing the first draft of the second to update it again...................I already have enough distractions keeping me from editing as it is...........my brain never shuts off so i keep coming up with new ideas for books...............i try to keep them all together but it never really works out..............so I am updating this "book" to let you guys know what all is going on in my crazy mind..............some of you may even have noticed that I changed my name to my pen name on everything..................

Here is the updated version of the Description for book one!!!!!!!!!!

Kat Markovitz leads a normal life as a complete dork. She goes to school, has only A.P. classes, and she has skipped a grade. Everyone thinks shes a genius, but in actuality she just did the work too quickly. She was just too bored with the slow homework.

Her sophomore year was half way through when the new kid Conrad showed up. He was tall white blond hair and bright golden hazel eyes. She got assigned to take him around the school and about two weeks later she is waiting for her dad to pick her up when the new kid, Conrad, shows up fighting a guy. Kat tries to get away from them, thinking they were playing a game, and the other guy takes her. Realizing she is not who he wants, the evil man stabs her in the side.

Now on a alien planet she is told about what is going to happen. When she goes back home will she be followed by the same people after Conrad? Or will she lead a normal life knowing about something she wasn't supposed to know existed. But the bigger question she should be asking herself is will she ever go home again?

you guys want more!!!!! okay....fine.......twist my arm why don't ya!!!!! =P

Tag Line: She’s a Geek, with a sword, and she is no longer on Earth.

Quote: He came to find her, but she is nothing like he expected.

Exert: I never wished for this to happen. Any of it. Not on a clasp hitting the charm on your necklace, on one of those weeds that look like little snowballs, no birthday candles or 11:11’s at night. Not even the first brightly shining star in the evening sky. But as I look back on that cool April morning when I first met him…I wish that I could do it over and skip what I saw that next week. But that’s not possible. And I’m in too deep now for that to happen.

Now you may be wondering what is going on, and maybe you’re wondering if I’m crazy or not. Well that’s just it, no not the crazy part, the ‘what’s going on’ part. None of us were supposed to find out, that is the biggest secret kept from humans by a secret force known as ‘The Guardians,’ you’ll find out more about them later. So here is my warning…what ever you do, no matter what happens, just stay away from the Shifters.

Hope you enjoy this series!!!!!!!!!!!! you'll be hearing from me one day soon!!!!!!!!!!