Twisted Fairytales Series

I have recently come up with an idea to twist some of my favorite disney stories into a more complex and, as the series title suggests, twisted fairytale. So far I have these movies in mind to alter.

Cinderella: I'm working on it right now in fact.

Snow White

Sleeping Beauty

The Little Mermaid

Aladdin

Rapunzel

Beauty and the Beast: Working on it

Peter Pan: not sure if I'm gonna include it in this series, but I am making a sequel to the disney movie and I am calling it Wendy..........it focuses on Wendy's daughter, also named Wendy, and how her journey follows a similar, but very different path, like her mother before her..............I'm finding it fun to write these stories!

I have a few ideas for each of these stories but I haven't got a complete idea on it. I think i will have fun with it because I can watch a whole bunch of disney movies for "research" on my work. I do love my disney movies!!!!!!! I'll try and work on it for a bit before I post any of the chapters up.

I have a basic idea of how almost each book is going to be set up..........the first half will follow the disney movie, but the ending will be twisted so that they don't get their happily ever after there.........the second half will be the twisted side of the story where they love intrests have to go through a whole bunch of hardships and trials before finally ending up together............I am not promising the endings to be completely happy, but they will be in some form or another............