The Quest for the Crown of Midas

Genre: Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Mystery

Rating: pg13

Co-write Option: Open for Co-Write.

SIngle or Series: Unknown/Undecided.

# of Books: One Minimum.

Cast Request: Not needed at this time, but in the future I would be glad ot have it.

Cast:

Zalia Newman:

Garth Peterson:

Description: N/A

Plans: I am in the process of writing the scene i had in mind which will be about four fifths into the book and i am busy thinking up an idea for the main plot. basically i got bored today (3/7/13) and made a whole bunch of random shapes with my fingers and hands until they formed a story. that story had a story laid on top of it as to why this story was relevant. it ended up turning into a full fledged book idea............hopefully i can get those hand gestures into word form..........that will be tricky for me..........I have a basic idea of what to do and I think I am going to use the movie "Quest for Camelot" as help on this project...................

I think i may have come up with sequals while writing this introductory background information. I could do sequals where they find some other things associated with Midas. The Flower he turned to gold from his daughter's garden, the hadn of Midas, and maybe even midas himself...........maybe i could do something like have finding the hand come first and then maybe in the one with finding midas reuniting him with his hand can bring something about..............i don't know............i'll cross that bridge when it comes to it................but now I am going to be doing sequals.......i just don't know how many................all i know is ive got some research to do for this book.............ive got to look at that movie i mentioned and different versions of the Midas story...............maybe ill find other things for my pair to find...............