Titanic themed-possibly steampunk-victorian era-

• Dedicated to Hunter!!!! My Fav Brother(Friend)!!!!!

Okay this one has no title yet because it hasn't even started really. This is a cowrite between me and my Friend (Hello Brother!!!!!) Hunter. We both have a major love for things that use steam engines.....although it differs.

My obsession that uses Steam engines is the Titanic.......If you saw my background and pofile picture when I first joined Wattpad it was pictures of the Titanic. No My obsession is not of the movie but the actual ship and the disaster surrounding it. I can litterally spout off any fact.

Hunter's obsession is Trains....period.......although his favorite kind is steam locomotives......he would rather ride a steam over disel..........he doesn't mind other kinds. When I hang out with him and one of his train buddies I am always lost whenever they start talking train mumbo jumbo. He has...what...over 200 models? Isn't that right Hunter? well it's something like that......I've been to his basement layer where he keeps them!!!!!!! O.O!!!!!!!!!

So I told him I write books and he said that it would be cool to write a book about what we both know. We would take his knowledge of trains, and my knowledge of the Titanic and the Victorian Era to make a book set in the early 1900's. We have NO IDEA what we are going to do other than that. All we know is we will talk it over when school comes back around in mid August.

We have talked about getting our friends to help us make a video for it though. I have no idea how that will turn out but when my friends are involved you know it will involve absolute insanity that will make you wonder why we haven't been put in the loony bin before now!!!!!!! So it should be fun! That is if we can convince them to help.

UPDATE: 3/7/13:

Hunter and i have been talking about this since April..................for about a total of five minutes..................when we are together we can't seem to keep our thoughts on one subject for too long because we get to excited that we're around other people..................so we will have to sit down, just the two of us, and hash things out one of these days.......until then it is on hold indefinately...............