Chapter 18

Anne POV

Sam told me the story of why Jason dosent like him anymore. I cant believe Jason believed Hannah out of all people!! She lies, she cheats, she is a slut and a hoe. Thats why she dosent have that many friends as it is. She is just a person no one really likes. The bad thing is she likes messing up people lifes. But im kinda glad she did that becuase now I have Sam, and we are soon to be married. Im happy I have someone like Sam. He is like the Sun in my life, when its dark and cloudy. He makes me smile, and the little things he says about me just makes me so happy. He is just the perfect one for me.

 "Oh. Well I dont really know what to say."

"There is nothing to worry about."

"Ok then well in that case........"

I was inturpted by someone knocking on the door. I went and got the door. I opened the door it was Jason.

"What do you want now?"

"Anne i miss you, and I love you, I never told any one that."

"Jason you dont get it, I broke up with you cause we were drifting apart, plus i liked Sam, and since you raped me I would of really broke up with you."

"It wasn't rape, get it in your dumb head!!"

"Who the hell are calling dumb?" Sam said walking toward us.

Jason pulled me into his chest so my back was on his chest.

"Come near any closer and I will cut her!"

With that he took out his knife and put it to my throat.

"Sam please dont come any more." I said starting to cry

"Anne I dont like the knife to your throat."

"Sam please dont move." I said crying even more

"I will noe cut her, only I can give her a kiss."

"Fine but I dont want her cut."

I gave Sam the 'please dont let him do that look'

"Anne sorry thats the only way he wont cut you.

"Fine."

Jason turned me around he crashed his lpis on mine. He pulled me closer but it was impossible bacuse my stomach was so huge. He licked me bottom lip and i didnt let him. He bit down on my lower lip wich had hurt really bad. I started crying again cause it had hurt.

"Get Off of me!!!" I said against his lips while puching Jason off of me.

"I dont want to."

"Get off me you are hrting me!!!"

"Ok Jason let her go." Sam said walking closer to us

"Walk again and she will get cut."

Jason pulled me back again his chest. He tighten his grip around me. And it got tighter.

"Jason stop!!! She cant breath she is getting red!!!!"

"I dont care she is going to take me back."

With that I saw blackness. I passed out

**************

Sam POV

"Look what you did!! She freaking passed out!!!!!"

I got my keys and picked up Anne and put her in the car. I sped off to the hospital.

I picked up Anne and ran to the hospital