Chapter 16

Anne POV

I woke up and Sam was playing with my hair.

"Morning baby"

"Morning love"

"How was your sleep?"

"It was good, now that I woke up to you." I said while smiling.

I then pecked Sam on the lips. I then felt the babies kick. I grabbed Sam's hand and put it where the babies where kicking. A smile grow on Sam's face as the babies were kicking.

"I can't wait till the babies come out." Sam said while rubbing my stomach

"I know I want them to come out cause the kicking hurts."

"I can see it n your face that it hurts. Just to think you are going to be in more pain when you give birth."

"Oh Sam shut up, your making it worse."

Sam just laughed after I said that

"Im sorry baby, you know I love you."

"I love you too. Now Im going to go take a shower."

"Ok but don't take forever."

"Well its not my fault."

"Oh yes it is." He said while laughing

"Oh shush. Im going."

I took a 30 minute shower. I got out the shower and put on some sweat pants and one of Sam's shirts. I mad my way down the stairs. I walked in and Sam was cooking. I came up and hugged him from behind.

"Babe go sit down and i will bring you your food really shortly."

"But.. I want to keep holding you."

"Babe we can do that all night if you want to."

"I'll take the all night one please."

Sam just laughed at me again. Then I went and sat down.

"Sam I have some ideas about the wedding."

"Ok what is your ideas?"

"Well for the colors I was thinking maybe White and Red. Since your favorite color is Red."

"Babe we dont have to have red at the wedding."

"I know but since im planning it, I thought I coud at lest put some stuff of you in it."

"Thanks sweetie."

"Welcome. I got to go make some phone calls about the wedding later. So i will be really busy."

"I will paint the babies room then."

"I guess thats fine."

We finished eating, Sam went to go paint the babies room and I went to go make phone calls. This was going to be one busy day for us.

********************

Sam POV

I painted a little bit of the babies room. I took a brake and made my way downstairs. Anne was on the phone with someone for the wedding. She got off the phone and I walked over to her and handed her a class of water.

"Thanks."

"So how is the wedding planning?"

"Going good so far. Im going to call Marie soon so I can go shopping for my dress. And dont even think about asking to come."

"How did you know I wanted to come?"

"Cause i know you way to good."

"That is good."