Chapter 5

Anne POV

I woke up and looked at my phone, I found i had a text from Sam.

'Good morning Beautiful. Would you like for me to pick you up for school?'

'Yes i would love that.' I replyed quickly.

'I will be there around 7:15.'

'Ok i will be ready.'

'Ok see you then.'

I quickly ran and got in the shower and had found me something to where for today. I was going to where a yellow tank top, with dark blue jeans, my yellow heals and a dark blue jean jacket. I finally waited till Sam had came.

I hoped in the car.

"Good morning. You look beautiful this morning."

"Thank you." I said blushng.

We finally got to school and he helped me out of the car.

I saw Jason walking toward us. Then he tapped Sam on his back and Sam turned around and Jason punched Sam in the nose.

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!?!?!?!" Sam said holding his nose.

"For stealing my girl." Jason said.

"Well its not my fault she dumped you for me."

"yes it is your fault."

Sam Got up and pushed Jason on his car and punched him in the face.

"SAM STOP!!!! YOUR GOING TO HURT HIM!!!!" I said screaming pulling Sam off Jason.

"Sam look at me." The he looked me in my eyes.

"Sam its not worth it. I only went out with you cause i really liked you. I stopped going out with Jason cause we were just drifting apart and there was no need to be together any longer. Sam are you okay?"

"Yea, but i think i have a broken nose."

"And Jason may have a broken face." I said in a funny tone.

He laughed. "Well i hope so."

"Ok come one lets go to the nurse so you can get your nose checked out."

Sam went to the nurse and he told me to go to my locker and get ready for class. Then Marie walked up.

"I heard Sam and Jason got into a fight,"

"yea they were fighting over me. I broke up with Jason yesterday, then i went to the movies with Sam and then we started dating. Then Me and Sam pulled up and we got out of the car and then thats when they started fighting."

"YOUR GOING OUT WIH SAM WINTER!?!?!"

"Yes i am."

The bell rang for us to get to class. When we got to class i had sat down, then Sam walked in. He sat next to me.

I kissed him on his cheek.

"You feel better now?"

"Yea, But my nose hurt."

"I bet it dose. After school you can come to my house my parents are never home so you can come over."

"Okay that will be awsome."

The bell rang for class to start.

*************************

All of my classes went by fast. Next thing im know me and Sam was on the way to my house.

We got out and went to my room. I throw my bag in the corner where i put my bag when ever i get home from school.

Sam just did the same. I layed on the bed and he layed right next me.

"Sam im just happy that you are my boyfriend and im your girlfriend.

"Me too." then we kissed. we were inturpted by my phone ringing i looked at my phone it was Jason...........

%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*

What do you think is going to happen next? Any ideas ? Please vote and comment thank you.