Chapter 4

Sam POV

I woke up and took a shower. I hurried got the chocolates and the roses and hurried in my car. I got to school and went to the office i told the lady i had forgot my locker combo. i finally got the combo and i went to Anne's locker.

I wrote a note to give to Anne. 'Anne Im sorry i kissed you. I know you had a boyfriend but i really like you. i was maybe hoping that maybe we can just be friends, and maybe we can hang out this weekend.    - Sam'

I put the roses,the chocolates, and the note in her locker and walked away to go to my locker and wait till she got to school and look in her locker.

*******************************

Anne POV

I woke up and i was late Jason would be here in five minutes. i ran to get in the shower, when i got out Jason was here and waiting for me. I ran out to his car.

"Sorry im late." i said while kissing is cheek.

"Its okay."

We finally got to school and i got out the car and said bye to Jason and went to my locker.

I got to my locker and i opened it. when i opened my locker i had looked inside of it and was shocked. There was roses, chocolates, and a note. i took the note out of my locker and read it. I was  really shocked cause come to fine out it was from Sam.

'wow Sam is really sweet. These are so pretty. I cant believe he did this. Jason doesn't really do all this.'

A smile had grew on my face after seeing all the roses and stuff in my locker.

Marie walked up.

"Whats making you smile so early in the morning?"

I pointed to my locker and she looked over at my locker.

She smiled and yelled "WHO BROUGHT YOU ALL THIS!?!?!?!?"

"Sam" I said quietly with a smile on my face.

The bell had rang and we walked to class. When i walked in I saw Sam looking at me. He smiled at me and i had felt my cheeks get really hot.

"Anne are you blushing?"

"Why do you say that?"

"Cause your cheeks are red, and your grinning."

"Well i guess I am."

The bell rang for class to start.

***************************

I was walking to my next class when someone grabbed my arm i turned around to see Sam.

"Hey Anne."

"Hey Sam, I got the roses and stuff."

"Oh, do you forgive?"

"Yes Sam I do forgive you. But I'm still going out Jason."

"I know and I just want you to know i like you though just know that. Well i got to go to class i will talk to you later."

I finally walked off to class. 'wow i think I'm starting to have feelings for Sam, but i like Jason. But Jason is not as sweet a Sam is. I think me and Jason need  a break for awhile. After school i will just tell Jason we need a break for sometime maybe a long time. and i will go with Sam, and see how he is.' I thought to myself.

*****************************

Finally it was the end of the day. I waited for Jason at his car. He finally came and we left.

"Babe you OK? You seem like you have something on your mind."

"Jason there is something on my mind. Jason im sorry but I want us to brake up. I like you and all but I think I maybe liking someone else."

"Anne who is this someone else?"

"Sam Winters"

"Sam Winters!?! Your going to leave me for Sam Winters!?!?"

"Jason but he is so sweet and nice to me and he cares, you are the same way but we have been drifting apart lately and I don't know if I can do it anymore I'm sorry." I hurried and got out the car so Jason couldn't say anything else. When I got in the house i had took out my phone and texted Sam.

'hey Sam its Anne, How would you like to go out tonight?'

'Sure, where do you want to go?'

'Lets catch a movie'

'OK i Will pick you up at 8.'

'Ok see you then.'

I put down my phone and throw myself on my bed,  i turned so i can look out my window to see the pretty sky.

I still got a couple of hours till I go to the movies with Sam.

****************

It was finally 8 o'clock, when i was getting my purse i heard a horn i ran downstairs and opened the door. I was happy to see Sam. I ran over to the car and jumped in and kissed Sam on the cheek.

"Hey Sam"

"Hey Anne"

"Sam i just wanted to tell you, I broke up with Jason today cause I really thought about what you said, and i thought i will give you a try so i broke up with Jason to go out with you."

"Anne you really did that, just to go out with me?"

"Yes Sam, cause you said you liked me and i thought bout it and come to find out i actually had feelings for you too." i said while smiling.

"Anne I'm happy that you finally have feelings for me. Now since you do, Anne  will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Sam i would love to." After i said that Sam put his lips on mine. Our mouthes were moving in sync.

*****************************

We had finally got to the movies Sam helped me out of the car. We walked in and we decided on what movie we was going to watch. Then we went in the movie and took our seats and waited till it started.

"Anne, you made me so happy tonight."

"Sam, you mad me happy tonight too."

Then we kissed and the movie started.

The movie ended and he droped me off home.

"Thank you Sam for tonight i had fun." I said while he was walking me up to my door.

"You welcome Anne. I had fun too. Maybe we can hang out tomorrow after school."

"I would like that. Well good night."

"Good night Anne." he said wile kissing my cheek.

I walked in the house and shut the door and leaned on it.

'What a great night.' I thought

%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*

Well what do you think so far? And i understand if yall think the chapter are to short or whatever im kinda new at this thanks and please vote and comment.