Which one is right for me?

"good morning beautiful." Jason said whispering in my ear.

I rolled over in my bed looking at Jason stare right into my eyes.

"come on babe its time to get ready for school." Jason said trying to get me out of bed.

"I don't want to." I said putting the sheets over my head.

"Now Anne if you don't get out of bed I'm going to drag you our of there."

"Okay do it cause i am not getting ready."

"Okay you left me with no choice." Jason said while grabbing my ankles dragging me out of bed.

"JASON PUT ME DOWN!!!!" i screamed trying to get out of his grasp.

"No not tell you give me a kiss and get ready for school."

"fine." placing a kiss on Jason's lips.

"happy?"

"yes i am actually." Jason said smiling.

*******

Me and Jason finally pulled up at school.

He got out the car and ran around to my side to open the door for me.

"Thank you." I said while getting out of the car.

"I'll meet you here after school. Now go have a good day" Jason said while kissing my cheek.

I walked into school,right when I walked in I was greeted by my best friend Marie.

She ran up to me screaming. "ANNE GUESS WHAT!!!"

"What?" I said while walking to my locker.

"I GOT A BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!" Marie said screaming

"BRANDON ASKED YOU OUT!?!?!?!" I said happy and screaming.

"YES HE DID!!!!!!" Marie screamed

Marie had this big crush on Brandon since we were little kids. We would always hang out when we were little, but when  we got to high school everything changed. Everyone were doing sports and clubs and stuff and we never really hung out after school.

"Anne you ready for class?" Marie said calmly.

"oh yea lets go."

**********

We finally got to class i had walked in and Marie was in front of me. when i finally got to my seat she ran over to me.

"Anne guess who is checking you out!!" Marie said so happy

"Let me guess its one of the guys off of the football team?" I said not really interested

"Yup but guess who is it this time."

"to tell you the truth i really don't care who is checking me out, cause i am dating Jason and he is all i need."

"well just look over there and see who is checking you out."

I finally turned to see who was checking me out come to fine out it was one of the football players. His name was Sam. I thought to myself 'wow Sam is actually checking me out this is the first'

The bell finally rang for class to start. My classes went by really fast.

I was walking to lunch when i am pulled into a dark classroom.

I screamed " LET ME GO!!!!!"

They finally stopped and they turned me around and kissed me. I tryed to get away but they were to strong then i finally turned on the lights looking to see is was Sam.

"What the hell !!!" I said while slapping Sam across the face.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!?!?!?!?" Sam said while holding his face.

"Cause you know I'm dating Jason why would you do that!?!?"

All he did was keeping opening and closing his mouth like he was going to say something but nothing came out.

"Looks like you have nothing to say so I'm leaving."

"Wait..... I'm sorry, I just really like you and i had hoped you liked me but it looks like you really like Jason."

"Well i really do like Jason but kissing me was way out of line. I'm leaving Jason is waiting for me."

"please don't tell Jason."

"I'll think about it." i said while walking away.

I walked into the Lunchroom i looked around and had found Marie sitting by herself. i had walked up to her and sat down in front of her.

"Marie omg i have something to tell you..........."

Just then Jason walked up

*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%**%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*

SO what do you think. This is my first time writing so i understand if you don't like it Comment and vote please