Chapter 3

Sam's POV

After Anne ran off i finally just walked to my car and went home.

when i got home i just fell on my bed and thought to myself.

'why am i such an idiot!?!? i know she has a boyfriend i just want to be her boyfriend. I don't like seeing her with Jason. I'm going to try to win her over tomorrow at school.'

I went to the store that night and brought roses and chocolates. Then i just put my stuff in my room and ran back down stairs to look for my little sister Trina.

"Trina do you want to go to the movies?"

"Yea, hold on let me get my bag so we can go."

******************************

We finally got to the movies.

"Trina, What movie do you want to see?"

"Ummm, Lets see Hunger Games."

"Okay fine with me."

We walked in the movies to get our tickets, and pop corn. I turned around and i saw Anne with Jason, Marie, and Brandon.

I felt hurt, but i didn't want Trina looking at me and asking me whats the matter.

"Come on Trina lets hurry up and get in the movie, before it starts."

"Ok I'm coming."

So we went off to the movie.

*************************************************

Anne POV

Me, Jason, Marie, Brandon was trying to figure out what movie we was going to watch.

I was looking around and i saw Sam with his little sister. I really thought this was going to be a good night but as long as Sam doesn't get no where near me then its fine with me. When i turned back around to Jason and everyone they decided to go see Hunger Games.

"Anne we decided to go see Hunger Games is that fine?" Jason asked

"Yea that's fine as long as we watch a movie." I said trying to put a smile on my face.

"Come on babe lets get our popcorn so we can go and get in the movie before we be late." Jason said while wrapping his arm around my waist.

We finally got in the movie. We were looking for seats and again i saw Sam and his little sister. I had sighed.

"Babe is everything ok?"

"yea im just ready to sit down and enjoy the movie."

"Ok then lets hurry up and get our seats then."

We finally found our seats and then my phone had vibrated, i had got a text.

I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the text.

'Hey Anne'

'Who is this?' I replyed.

'Sam'

'How did you get my number?'

'I asked Marie for it.'

i looked next to me and Marie was next to me.

"Marie did you give Sam my number?"

"Yea is that a problem?"

"Well ummm..... I" I was interupted by the movie starting.

*****************

"Babe did you enjoy the movie?"

"Yea,it was a really good movie."

I watched as Sam and his little sister were leaving the movies. I saw him pick up his little sister and carry her to the car.

I thought 'wow he is so sweet to his little sister'

"Come on babe want to go out to eat or something?"

"Umm. No I'm good I think its better if I just go home I'm getting a little tired."

Jason finally dropped me off home. I tryed to get out but Jason grabbed my arm.

"Anne are you okay? You have been quite all night."

"Yea, I'm just really tired."

"Okay, I will pick you up in the morning."

"Okay bye."

Then Jason kissed me on the lips. And I got out the car and went in the house and went to sleep.

*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%

So what do yall think on how i am doing? What do you think will happen in the next chapter? please vote and comment.