Chapter 6

Anne POV

Me and Sam was laying ong my bed then we leaned in for a kiss then we were interrupted by my phone ringing. It was Jason.

"Who is calling you?" Sam asked worried.

"Jason"

"Pick it up and put it on speaker phone."

'Hello?'

'Hey Anne, I'm glad you picked up the phone. Anne I'm sorry please take me back.'

'Jason no. We were drifting apart, so we would had have to brake up sooner or later. And in plus im with someone i like and they like me, and care about me.'

'Anne, I cared about you too.'

'Yea you did, but not as much Sam cares about me. Now goodbye Jason.' Then i had hung up the phone before Jason could say anything else.

"Anne you okay?" Sam asked

"Yea, im just glad i got all that off my chest. It feels like 100 pounds had been lifted off of me."

"Well that is good. I will not put any stress on you cause I'm not that kind of person to do that."

"Thank you, I have been looking for someone like you for a while."

"You welcome, and you can stop looking cause the person you been looking for is right here."

I started blushing. "Sam lets go out to eat or something."

"Yea come on lets go."

We had left to go hang out. We went to a fancy dinner. We ate and talked and laughed. Then we went for a little walk. Then we went to my house. I had some feeling something was wrong but I forgot about it.

"Well ill go take a quick shower don't leave ill be right back."

"Okay."

I went to take a quick shower then I cam back out to see Sam Just looking at all my pictures on my desk.

"I see you enjoy looking at my pictures." I laughed.

"Well you do take good pictures."

"Thank you."

"Welcome well I'm going to go so you can get some sleep."

"Okay good night so you tomorrow morning."

"Good night."

I kissed his cheek and went in my bed to sleep.

I heard the front door closed then i closed my eyes to sleep. But then i felt like someone was in my room. I woke up and turned on my light and I looked and Jason was in my room.

"What are you doing here in my room?"

"Well i wanted to see my girl."

"I'm not your girl, I'm Sam's girl."

"Ugh i hate that name! You left me for him!"

"Jason, we were going to have to brake up sooner or later now get over it and get out of my house!!!"

Jason kept walking closer and closer to me.

"Get away from me!!!"

"Babe you don't mean that."

"Yes I do."

I was trying to back away from him but I just fell on the bed. That was a big mistake.

I was trying to get off the bed and run but that didn't happen. Instead he climbed on top of me.

"JASON GET OFF OF ME!!!!!"

"No I want you right here right now."

"Jason please get off of me." I said crying trying to get him off of me.

"Shut up!!"

Then when I was trying to get him off of me but that was a bad choice.

He started touching me, and was kissing me down my neck.

Then i turned so I can flip off the bed. But that was a bad move cause he started pulling off my pants.

"JASON GET OFF OF ME!!!!"

"If you don't shut up, I will cut you." He said this while showing me his knife.

"Jason please get off of me."

"If i have to tell you one more time i will cut you."

He took his knife and cut my shirt off. and cut my pants off so i was completely naked.

"Now your all mine." He said with a smile.

Then he got himself into me.

Sam had left something and came back. When he saw me crying and saw Jason on me Sam flipped out.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?!?!?!" Sam said mad

"Im here to make love with my girl."

Sam came over to Jason pushed him off of me and punched him in his nose and you heard a crack.

I stood up but after that I had really bad pain. And i had screamed. Sam ran over to me, got me dressed and hurried and got me in the car. Sam went back in to finish the rest of Jason.

Sam finally got back to the car and we drove to his house.

"Anne, Are you okay?"

"Sam I'm in really mad pain." I said crying.

"It will be okay Anne its okay. You will stay at my house for a few days, and I will go back to your house later and get some clothes and stuff for you."

"Sam im really tired after all that i cant stay awake any......" Then i saw darkness and i fell asleep.

*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%

What do you think so far? I kinda don't like this chapter but I hope you do. Any ideas for the next chapter? please vote and comment