Business

Anna woke up looking around the room. All she could hear was sound of the shower running and someone humming she sat there thinking to herself. Then she remembered.

"Right right.. Angel."

Anna softly lifted herself off the sofa. She slowly walked around the living room examining the pictures along the wall and on the entertainment system. Anna stopped in front of one picture, she grabbed the side of the picture frame and lifted it up to take a closer look.

"That's my mother."

Angel said startling Anna. She walked up to Anna and kissed her neck softly sending chills up Anna's legs.

"She's beautiful Angel."

Anna stated, setting the picture back down and turning around facing Angel. She was covered in a black towel. Water droplets dripped down her shoulders, her hair was wet and curly. Anna traced Angel's scars along her collarbone.

"Thank you. She was my fathers world."

Angel asked Anna using another towel to dry off her damp hair. She walked into the bedroom. Anna followed behind her.

"Looks like you need a haircut."

Anna exclaimed as Angel smiled back at her pulling out the chair from the vanity.

"Indeed I do. Will you trim my hair for me?"

Angel asked handing the scissors to Anna. She took the scissors and watched Angel sit down. Anna walked around to the back of Angel, and rubbed her hands threw her hair.

"You trust me to cut your hair?"

Anna asked bleakly.

"Yes I do."

Angel said with no hesitation. Anna took a little bit of hair between her index and middle finger and then cut it off.

"Why are you single?"

Anna investigated while taking another bit of Angel's hair and cutting it.

"Maybe I'm not the dating or marriage material. So many people are stuck in their ways unwilling to change for the greater good of love, and their relationship. So why do I need a girlfriend?"

Angel said and sighed softly. Anna not focusing snipped her finger.

"Ouch."

Anna dropped the scissors completely disrupting Angel. Angel stood up immediately.

"Are you ok?"

Angel asked taking Anna's hand within her own. Angel put the side of Anna's index finger in her mouth, sucking the little bit of blood. Anna watched her, Angel looked in her eyes.

"Is that better?"

Angel asked Anna as she put her hand down.

"Mhm.."

Anna mumbled softly and picked up the scissors placing them on the vanity. Angel walked over to the bed and picked up her boxers slipping them on slowly. Anna walked up behind her helping her put them on. Angel turned around kissing Anna's lips softly. She then wrapped her arm around her waist pushing her up on the bed. Anna looked up at Angel watching her slide between her own legs and propping herself up with one elbow. Anna clamped her legs on Angel's waist. Anna rubbed her hand up Angel's chest and threw her towel on the floor. Angel slowly traced her fingers on the rim of Anna's dress.

"Let's take this off. Shall we?"

Angel said seductively. Anna's breathing started to increase as she watched Angel unzip her dress slowly. Angel kissed on Anna's breasts softly. Then pulled her dress off of Anna, tossing it on the floor. Anna took Angel's face between her hands and pulled her face closer, she kissed her lips softly and passionately. Angel kissed her back as she unhooked her bra from the front. Anna kissed on Angel's wrist as she smiled, rubbing on her cheek. Angel kissed the top of Anna's nipple and then licked the tip. Anna moaned softly and held onto Angel's head with both of her hands. Angel slowly started to grind between her legs, hearing Anna breathing intensified she smiled. Angel leaned down and licked on Anna's lips, Anna kissing her on the lips and then saying.