Chapter 25: Sparks with her

Authors note -this short chapter is a tease. Ive decided not to end it JUST YET!. I gotta leave yall hanging on this 👀😏. The last chapter will be updated SOON! i will catch yall of guard with it so stay tuned.

Millions pov

Me and mior aint been vibing like usual since nyla pops up more and lace staying with us. It low key brung me down how i assume she went back to lace and to ignore me like we wasnt something, but maybe i was buggin.

"Aye mills bro you trying to come to the store with me real quick?" Lace yelled from outside my room door.

"Nah im straight G , i got to catch some Zs before this mission. Get me something to snack on though foo" i shouted in my tired voice as i stretched in my bed.

"Nigga im not your or miors peasent ion know why yall think yall can make requests for a nigga when yall not even coming."

"Blue twizlers , some skittles , some hot fries and a watermelon arizona cold to be exact. And make it quick" i joked

"Yeah ight nigga" he laughed before leaving out the hallway and outside the house.

Since i was woken up i had to take my morning piss. I went to my bathroom to go but it was locked. "Fuck" i snapped and rushed down the hall to the other bathroom. I rushed in and closed the door, well i tried.

"So i was just a quick hit, huh?" Mior said crossing her arms across her chest and opening the door before i tried to close it.

"Man gone i got to piss dawg" i said rubbing my hand over my waves indicating i was stress

"Answer my question million" she said looking at me.

"Ight watch me piss then i dont give a fuck honestly." I shrugged.

I went to the toilet and did my business surprisingly she didnt budge. But i wasnt tripping i was going to ignore her like she ignored me for that nigga. I washed my hands and walked passed her like she didnt exist. She tried to grab me by my arm as i walked by but i yanked away.

"Million you got me fucked up. Why wont you talk to me?. You just gone fuck and show fake love to me then ignore me!" She yelled pushing me as she followed me downstairs to the kitchen. I felt bad ignoring her like i didnt care but she did it to me. I felt like a corny nigga that thought he had something but got played. I wanted her to feel how i felt.

I went into the fridge to pour me some water into my glass. I took a sip and she was still going.

"What did i do? Is it because of lace?" she yelled.

I shrugged being as petty as i can be.

"Do you even still care about me like you said you do?" She asked sensitively.

It hurt deep hearing her say that but my pettyness was still flowing.

"Naw" i said looking at her shaking my head, poking the inside of my mouth and swirling my water in my glass.

She slapped the cup out my hand causing it to shatter on the ground. I was too busy looking at the glass i didnt notice mior was throwing blows. "Bitch I swear you just like him!" She yelled after each blow. I caught her arms mid swing. "Man chill out" i said looking at her. "Fuck you million, you only played me for my pussy. i thought we was going to be something but you clearly sold me dreams." She spat still trying to swing her now cuffed fists.