Chapter 11: behind your back

(Update for aniyahcurtis💜)

Laces pov

I been out all day for these missions my dad had me do. A nigga tired as fuck i just want to go home and sleep with my girl. When i arrived home everybody was sleep or gone except this nigga million. He had a girl over again and it was a different girl this time. "Alright baby ill call you later" he said as he walked her to the door. "Ight i love you" the girl said "same ma" he said to her than closed the door "SIKE" we both said and laughed. "These hoes ruthless aint they lace" he said going into the fridge to get something to drink "hell yea thats why you need to settle down" i said "hell yea when nyla stop playing i will" he replied "nigga you never getting lala face it" i said laughing " nigga fuck you she gone come around and notice she need a boss in her life i mean my name is million" he said. I just laughed at his ass "yea okay" i said "aye but forreal though Mior was throwing up all morning. "She was? Nigga why you just now telling me i said as i made my way upstairs to check on her.

When i made it to her she was sound asleep. Looking at her sleep peacefully was a beautiful sight. I really got the most beautiful girl ever dawg, she even cute while she sleeping. I got under the covers and wrapped my arms around her waist, i think i startled her cause she asked was it me.

I woke up to see mior gone out of bed. I thought she was with nyla on a mission but i called nyla and she said she hasnt seen or been with mior since the mission this morning. I looked all around the house for her. I was blowing up her phone and all. "Where the fuck is she" i kept saying to myself. What if something happened while i was sleep it was right up under my nose. I sat on my bed with my face in my palms trying to remain calm, at this point i went from being concerned to getting pissed cause why the fuck wasnt million answering now. Its like everybody either clueless or ignoring the fuck out of me. I called million over and over again but i noticed this nigga left his phone at the house "fuck man!" I yelled while punching the wall.

Hours later i heard millions car pull up. I was relieved as fuck that he arrived back so we can go look for mior. I looked out the window to see million get out the car and behind him was mior. The fuck was they doing and where was they coming from i didnt see any bags or anything so i immediately got upset. I went downstairs to meet them as they walked in. Me and million went back and forth on what was going on. The story didnt make sense to me 4 hours for food these motha fuckas think im dumb. I looked at mior hiding behind million it made it more suspicious. She looked scared i felt bad at first but i was mad as fuck i had every reason to be dawg. I grabbed her into my hold and took her upstairs and closed my door for privacy

"Bro mior dawg please tell me what the fuck yall was doing together" i said to her "we went for food lace calm down" she said "i could of took you to get food." "You was sleeping i didnt want to wake you"  "man i dont care wake me up i dont trust shit like that, shit like that will make me hurt somebody you should know that by now" "okay lace i dont got time to argue" she said with a attitude. "You dont got time to what?" I said looking at her "argue! I dont have time to argue with you. I can leave" she said getting smart. "Get out then you was just a piece of pussy anyway" i said "what" she said. I could tell i went to far when i heard her say what sadly.

She instantly snapped on me "bitch you got me fucked up! You came into my life and flipped the motha fucka upside down and all around! Dont ever try to play me like one of these hoes out here on the street when im down and risking my life every day for you and your family! The fuck i dont need you for shit and now i definitely dont want your dumb ass ill take care of myself and your belonging by myself." She got into my face snapping. I will never put my hands on a female my mom always told me better so i just sat there and took in all the heat she brought.

She started to cry as she packed her stuff and made her way downstairs. "Wait mi im sorry" i said grabbing her arm and turning her around to face me. "Let me go laqaun, im done" she said yanking from me and continuing her way outside with million to take her home. I felt a pain in my chest i never felt before damn i just lost her. I went back to my room to think things over and how to get her back.

I woke up from my sleep to the house quiet. It was just me there million came back from dropping mior off than left again he didnt want to speak to me and i understood why. I checked my phone to see if mior texted or called but she didnt. I got up and did my hygiene and got dressed and made my way to aishas house. If i needed anything right now itll be pussy and affection and asia was the perfect female foe that.

"Who is it" she said from the other side of the door "lace" i said. She didnt hesitate to open the door for me. When she opened the door she greeted me with a hug and a kiss. "i missed you" she said as she sat down on the couch " i missed you too ma" i said as i sat next to her. "Oh sorry dont mind my lazy outfit let me go change right quick." She said before gettong up and going to the back where her room was. I sat there patiently thinking about the argument about me and mior and my brother million. My two favorite people just gone and i fucked that up. Asia finally came back from the back with a black lingerie every thought in my mind was gone. She looked so good i couldnt resist.

"Hold up ma, this for me" i asked licking my lips

"Hold up ma, this for me" i asked licking my lips. "Just for you daddy" she said walking over to me and unzipping my pants. She didnt hesitate to put me all in her mouth, shit like this be hard for me to leave her alone. She going dumb with the head i just sat there and enjoyed the pleasure. I was getting anxious to get inside her as i was looking at her pretty brown body in that lingerie and her wetting my pole up. At this point im on rock and im ready to go in, i couldnt make it to the room so the couch was it. I picked her up and put her on her back. When i enetered it felt so good i couldnt help but to let out a moan "fuck". Positions after positions after positions we was going in. She was being more freakier than shes ever been. Finally she was riding me so good i couldnt hold back i tried not to let a load out in her. "Ight go slow im not trying to cum" i said trying to convince her to slow her roll. She kept going crazy on the pole anyway "asia" i said trying to warn her "lace im about to cum" she said as she kept going. We both let came at the same time. Her body collapsed on mines and our heavy breathing covered the room. " i love you lace" she said "i love you too shorty" i said even though didnt mean it.
______________________________________
2 UPDATES IN 2 HOURS!!

Why would lace cheat.? 😣

Well is it really cheating if she ended it with him.? 😞

Is lace wrong? 😔

Do yall want millions pov next chapter? 😫