Chapter 14: What Now?

Miors pov

3 months later...

After a couple hospital trips and doctors appointments my baby is safe and healthy. I was so happy to be a mother i took a blood test just to find out the gender early. I couldnt wait to buy my baby whatever he/she wanted or needed whenever they asked for it. I really wanted a girl and lace was dying to have a boy. Either sex the baby will be, they will be loved and cared for.

Today was the day i find out about the babys gender. I constantly kept checking my phone to see if the number of the doctor's office or a unknown number will light my phone up with some exciting news.
Lace was just as thirsty as i was, since i told him about the pregnancy hes been so calmed down and generous. He was becoming more of a father each day. He was buying the babys clothes,milk,shoes and even took classes on how feed and put the baby to sleep properly. Nyla and leam still didn't know about the pregnancy, we never really knew when it was the right time to tell them so we waited it off a little longer.

But Tonight we were going to celebrate the gender reveal and tell everyone about the big news. 3 months i had a bump but it was a very small bump compared to others. It was kind of noticeable compared to my thin shape im used to haveing so ive been wearing big loose shirts to cover it up better. But tonight i was telling them anyways so i decided to let them show. I wore a white pencil dress with bell sleeves and some red heels and my hair in a bob. Lace steady complimenting me over and over again and i was loving every minute of it.

ring•ring•rin-•
I answered the phone on the third ring.
"Hello" i said in my most professional voice .
"Hello ma'am is this Mior Suddens?" the lady said over the phone.
"Yes, this is her."
"Hi Mior i am nurse Mrs.Duvalgo, i work with your doctor and id like to tell you the gender of your lovely bundle of joy your carrying and about to have. Are you ready to hear the results?." She said with alot of energy.
I went to pull lace towards me so he can hear the results also, then i put the lady on speaker.
"Yes...we're ready" i replied, my heart was racing so bad i was so happy but yet so scared.
"CONGRATULATIONS MIOR YOUR HAVING A...." she took a long pause before finishing which made me panic more.

"GIRLLLLL" she said with so much enthusiasm

I was so shocked to hear i was having a girl i dropped the phone and instantly balled my eyes out onto laces chest. He was also excited about the baby girl he dripped a couple tears but wiped them away trying to be the cocky man he always made himself out to be.
"I know its very emotional and you two are full of high adrenaline and happiness. Once more i am Mrs.Duvalgo and im happy to be the one to rely this message to you guys. Have a safe and wonderful pregnancy and day and ill hope to hear from you too again. Goodbye" the nurse said before hanging up.

We was so excited and surprised by the gender we just stood there in eachothers hold. If anybody knew me right now then they know i love lace with everything in me, I'd go to hell and back for this man and having his kid will be 2x the hell trip ill be taking. No matter what im going to rise and grind for my family.
"

Yo, lace boss and the crew is here" some man said to lace interrupting our kiss. "Ight open the doors then cuz" lace said with a smart tone "im with you every step ight? If you freeze up i gotchu" he said kissing my forehead.

We told the others including my mom to meet us at this hall for a important mission. We had rented out miles out out of town and for them to make sure they dress presentable. Of course the hall was swarmed with watch out niggas with guns but i didnt mind as long as everybody was safe and sound and comfortable thats all that mattered. Everybody came in and greeted themselves and made their way to the table. Everybody looked so clean and polished i was happy to see everybody follow directions.