Chapter 6: Lies And Truths

(

(Authors note: Thanks for the 1k!! you guys/girls are the best supporters hands down. I see MOST love the book and some is not too happy with the pace but like i explained last chapter. This is only HOW THEY MET and all that they went through with eachother these plenty more to the book. Each chapter is to keep everyone who waits hours for a update worth their while. But enough of explaining this will be my last note. Love you guys and enjoy.💜😘))

I was about to blow end this bitch just for her putting up a fight. I was so furious about the fight i wanted to empty the whole clip on her ass bestfriend or not. The bamming at the door startled me just before i was about to pull the trigger.

Cherishs pov

DoomDoomDoomDoom
I instanly thought this bitch set me up at her set up."Baby open up" i heard tae say from behind the door. I got so excited hearing his voice from behind the door, but i had to stay focused.

I slowly got up from the floor with my gun still aiming at her. Barely able to stand and see from the injuries from the fight i still managed to stay solid and keep the gun on her and make my way to the door "you move bitch, thatll be your last move youll ever make." I said before opening the door.
"Bae" i said hugging him i can tell he was surprised by the knots on my face and the swollen bleeding lip. "What happened cherish?" he said hugging me back and looking at me. "This bitch jumped stupid so we had to get a round in to settle it." I said while i moved over to let him in to see Mior.

When he finally came in Miors face went blank, As if she was surprised. They locked eyes for a minute, dantae had me all the way fucked up its bad enough he use to love this bitch. "Umm excuse me?" I said to Dantae while waving my hand in his face. But he didnt respond just ignored me, still looked at her. I felt myself getting jealous at this long silent stare off they had going on. "Now im really about to kill this bitch" i said as i pointed the gun back at her. "Nah stop hold on" he said with his hands on mines, trying to get me to put the gun down.

Miors Pov

This bitch so weak if i was her i would of been blew my ass back all the shit talking ive been doing to this bitch fight and all. I watched her get up to open the door. Whoever it was sounded real familiar "Bae" she yelled while still having the gun pointed at me. "what happened cherish" i heard him say. The next thing she said i didnt hear cause i was to shocked and stuck on who i seen she was talking to. I felt my body getting weak just seeing my bestfriend with my ex.

When i seen Dantae walking into the house i thought i was trippin. Not my bestfriend and ex, naw i know they aint on that. But did she really call this nigga bae? I was just with him 2 weeks ago before this happened so i wonder how long has this been going on.?

Laces pov

Why wont she believe me? Did i really fuck her life up? Damn why should i even care about this shit? I thought to myself as i sat on the edge of my bed. No phone call no text no nothing from her. This shit was eating me up inside thinking she would die because of me over exaggerating in the club.

I sat in that same spot and tried to call her again and again again again, i wasnt going to give up until she answered or i heard something. Straight to Voicemal it went each time . I havent heard from her since 8 its damn near about to be 11 "fuck man!!" i yelled and threw my phone at the wall. I couldnt think straight the one person i actually care for just might be gone forever because of me.