Chapter 19: Fresh Air💃

Miors pov

Sitting in that cell for 3 years was a work out. It was ups and down but i kept myself up.

I haven't really talked to nobody but lace lately. He apologized for all his wrongs and promised to make it up to me. But honestly fuck that nigga, im worried about myself.

I stepped outside the gates inhaling the clean fresh air. It was like a new life. A new beginning. A new ME. The old mior was gone and the new one has come.

I waited outside the gates for lace to pull up. Hours passed and his ass still wasnt here.

Beep Beep
"Excuse me ma'am-"
"You got me fucked up dont beep at me im not no motha fucking prostitute. Now bye" i said cutting him off and rolling my eyes.

"Sorry umm...are you mior? I got a call to pick you up." He said squinting.
"Whos asking?" I said suspiciously.
"Your cab driver of course"

I leaned back on the fence replaying this mans words hoping i heard him wrong. "I know this nigga didn't request me a cab. A uber would of been cool but a cab?" I thought to myself.

I got my jail bag and hopped in the cab. It smelt so funky i was minimizeing the breaths i was taking in. My nose stung from the strong  smell of cigarettes, baked ass and old man cologne.

Moments later we were driving through the hood. "Why are we in the hood?" I asked thinking he went the wrong way. "Well i was requested to bring you to a specific location ma'am."

"Nigga you trying to kidnap me?" I jumped up front to him and pointed my shank to his rolled up neck.
"Ma'am no , im just doing as laquan instructed. Please put the weapon down" he said hesitantly.

"Yea you better. I just came out that bitch and i have no problem killing a motha fucka and going back" i said scooting back to my spot in the backseat.

After all the commotion we finally arrived to our destination. "Theres your house" the cab driver said looking out the window. It was a nice cleansed house i loved it already.

I grabbed my bag off the seat and made my way to the house

"Aht aht wrong one" the man said shaking his head.

The next house was kind of small but it was still nice. "Love or not lace still cared about me to put me in a nice home when i got out" i whispered to myself then walked to the house.