Chapter 9: The Dream

Miors pov
2 weeks later...

I met lace nyla and million and leam (laces dad) at the hide out. We went over the plan and back up plan for my first mission. I had to do training and i can say ya girl was good at what she was doing but i was uncomfortable at times. Lace watched me the whole time. I could tell he was not happy about the fast learning process i had going on and me on the team anyway. He doesnt want me to do it for my safety but oh well he gone have to get use to it.

Ive been training for weeks now and ive been wore out each time. But today was different i couldnt do as much cause i kept getting dizzy but i didnt tell nobody cause i didnt want them to think i was coming up with excuses and trying to back out. After hours of hard training i went home and ate dinner. My mom made taco salad which was my favorite. I had 3 plates of taco salad, i felt like a big ass pig after. "Mior i know you aint getting more" my mom said to me as she wrapped up her hair "sorry mom im trying to get full, i love you" i said flashing her a smile. "Mhm that better be the cause, i love you too baby go to sleep. And please dont blow up your bathroom" she added before going to her room. After my last plate i went straight to sleep.

"Mior!" "Mior!" "Miorrrrrrr" i heard a familiar voice yell from inside my room. I woke up to see brandy on the edge of my bed. "Brand!" I yelled giving her a hug as if she was a superstar i always wanted to see. "I miss you so much brandy i swear im so sorry, my life is a wreck i had to kill cherish and dontae and im falling in love with lace even opened my legs for him" i said sobbing and crying on her shoulder. She was cold to touch it felt like i was hugging a cold breeze but i didnt care it was still brandy. "Its okay baby its not your fault, i came to talk to you" she said. I was so happy to see her i was speechless, i just sat there still hugging the breeze of her cold body. "Mior baby please dont go the wrong route, and watch your surroundings at all times no matter who it is." She added "what you mean brand?" I asked her "just dont let nobody show you the wrong route, find it yourself Mior cause in the end some people will rise while you falling and theyll laugh at you cause you believed them and listened to their directions" those was her final words then she faded into a bright white light.

I woke up out my sleep drenched in sweat. Damn that dream felt so real i just couldnt keep the tears in. I got to talk to brand for the last time, but was she warning me or giving me a sign? I dont care as long as i got to hug see and talk to her im cool with whatever that was.

I rolled over to check the clock to see it was 4:30 am Damn Nyla was coming to get me at 5:00. I got up out of bed and went to my bathroom to do my hygiene. I put on a all black jogging suit and some black timbs and pulled my hair back into a ponytail. I went downstairs to get something to eat right quick since my stomach was growling terriblely even tho i ate three plates of dinner yesterday before going to sleep. I was about to make a bowl of cereal but before i could nyla was calling me to tell me she was already outside. Without eating i made my way quietly outiside to nylas car.

"Morning mi" nyla said flashing me a bright white smile. "Morning lala" i said returning a flashy smile. "You ready for your first mission?" She asked "been ready when it was first brought up" i replied "oh shit okay sis" she said before pulling off. "Okay so you know how everything going to go right?" She said as we got close to the destination. "Of course been studying everything" i said grabbing the gun and taking it off safety. "Ight then, cant wait to see you in action" she said getting closer to the destination. We rode in silence for a minute, i started to grunt cause i was getting dizzy again. I havent did shit why am i dizzy. "You good mi" nyla said turning a corner "yea i just missed a quick breakfast before this im cool thanks." I responded as we pulled up to our destination. "Ight imma go distract as many as i can then you'll go by the door and-" i cut her off "and wait for the person to come out with the package" i said laughing. "Okay you just to thirsty to do this now" we laughed and got ready for our mission.