Chapter 21: Better For Me

Miors pov

I woke up from my mom shaking me, for breakfast. "Get up Mimi baby i made your favorite. Blueberry waffles and turkey bacon" she said with a smile and a innocent voice. I had a banging headache from the thought of me even dreaming that lace came back. I felt disgusted thinking about that nigga, but my dream showed other wise.

"Im not hungry ma" i said sitting up and stretching. "Girl did i ask you that? " she said putting her hand on her hip. I smacked my lips with a smile and made my way to my plate. My first bite of the waffle made my taste buds go crazy. All i ate was noodles in jail so this waffle felt lile a first time thing.

I gobbled my plate down within minutes. "Damn child you eating like a pure man" she said raising a eyebrow. "I did time like one shit-shoot might as well be one." I said correcting myself and laughing. "Yea just cause you grown dont mean i cant whoop your ass for cussing." She laughed and declared.  "never" i said putting my plate in the sink to clean.

"You ever thought about going back and finishing school since you just up and left?"

"Nah not really i had to let that dream go mom. unfortunately god had to put a obstacle in my way to stop that." I said washing my plate.

"Mior, i dont want you to take that jail time to your head. You use to love schoo-"

"Yea i use to ma. That was before my life fell apart." I said turning around looking at her.

"Well mior im just trying to-"

"Help, yea i know" i said with a attitude and making my way upstairs to the bathroom.

I felt bad being rude to my mom but she always find a way to put her two sense into MY life. I took a shower and did my hair. I had did time in a cell long enough, ill be damned if i stay in the house today.

I got dressed and did my make up. I was dancing and singing along to tammy rivera - all these kisses when i stopped from my phone buzzing.

ting•
From Walking Headache😣 12:46 pm
- Come outside. Got a surprise, and hurry up i dont care if your on your last eyebrow a nigga aint got all day.😂

Millions text sent chills of happiness to my body. Not only cause i finally had a reason to get out the house, but i was getting out the house with basically my best friend. I quickly finished my make up and made my way downstairs, outside.

"Bye mom i love you , ill call you when i arrive safely" i said kissing her cheek and heading outside to millions car.

"Hold on though who is this?!" He yelled into his balled up fist when i got into the car. "You already know its the famous mi to the fucking or. Best what is they saying?" I said flipping my hair smiling. "Man best i dont know but you the coldest out right now" he said throwing up his hands to surrender. "Tuh Fresh out and still cold."

We both bursted out into laughter at our goofiness before calming down.

"So wassup, where we going?" I asked smiling.

"Didn't i say it was a surprise. Chill out and enjoy the ride nosey." He said pulling out the drive way and scurding off.

The ride was so long i leaned my seat back and took a nap.

"Mimi we here. Wake up" million said slightly shaking my thigh.