Prologue

• Dedicated to directioners :)

There was a time I was everything but nothing all in one.

I was sitting on the balcony of my parent’s house in Cheshire. I looked down at the little children running up and down the streets and the parents watching out for them. I felt a sudden pang in my chest and cursed myself for thinking that way. I have everything, money, cars and my own house. The only thing I did not have was happiness. I do not even remember the last time I saw my parents. I snorted to myself thinking about the last time we had a family dinner. It was awful. A light breeze tugged on my curls and my green eyes began to dry up.

I smirked to myself knowing that nothing will change.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Liam and Zayn were in my London condo trying to give me ideas of the perfect vacation. They sat opposite me on my black leather couch. I began biting my thumb as I listened to their suggestions.

“I say you go to the Caribbean,” Zayn muttered in front of his laptop, “How about…Erm…Trinidad?”

Liam grabbed the laptop from him. “Please Zayn. Avoid making Harry’s wallet die.”

Zayn rolled his eyes, “What’s wrong with you man?”

Liam began scrolling through some of the options and came across one.

“Let’s go South Africa!”

“Are you high? That would kill his wallet and turn it into a demonic rabbit,” Zayn asked, pulling the laptop away from him.

I continued watching the amusing site and laughed at their facial expressions. Zayn tugged on Liam’s short hair and began screaming. Liam started flinging himself all over my couch until they both toppled over. All of a sudden, Zayn pulled my foot which caused me to collapse on both of them. I began slapping them across their faces which earned me an “ouch,” and, “Harry, you cow!”

I laughed until my sides hurt and the lads just gave me death glares.

“Let’s get serious,” I stated after I finished laughing.

They nodded and waited for me to say something.

“I want to go to a place with sun…not too far from England…amazing food and where I could just relax and have fun.”

Liam and Zayn looked at each other knowingly.

“Spain,” they said in unison.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

My head rest against the airplane window. I saw a large expanse of water and began humming to myself. I had an hour to go on this flight. I did not sit in business class because I would have to use my credit card so my parents would eventually know where I was going. I face palmed myself when I saw the note Zayn and Liam left me.

To Harry,Get laid. Xx

I have the most amazing friends ever. A guy, wearing suspenders approached me with a horrific look in his face. His hair stuck up in all directions and his red pants were rolled up a bit above his ankles.

“Erm…hi…can I please sit here. I’m begging.”

I mentally groaned to myself because I loved having two free seats on either side of me.

“Sure.”

He let out a huge breath and passed over me, letting me get a view of his buttocks.