10

Scott POV

Beads of sweat slowly fall from my face to the ground as I try to catch my breath; with my hands and knees on the soft soil of the forest. I could hear the loud gasping of air around me from the other supernatural pack members; also catching their breaths after three runs of the obstacle Red prepared for today. The smell of gunpowder filled my nostrils as I hear the crunching sound of the leaves under some heavy footsteps. I heard the cocking of his gun in front of me and the comment of Lydia of us having a break is in need.

"Oh Lydia, dear." Red wiped his pistol, in front of me, with his sleeve before returning it back to its holster strapped on  his right thigh. "I am giving them a 30 minute rest this time since we will be having our lunch now and I am tired from all that shooting and analyzing their attack patterns. Also, this adrenaline in my bloodstream must be washed away before that 30 minute break or else I would give them a much difficult time."

Red shrugged off the glares and stares from the heaving members of the pack before dragging a reading Stiles, who was beside Lydia and now forced to drop his book on the ground. Stiles tried to struggle under his grip but the vice grip of Red's on his flannel collar and the fatigue on his face made him surrender to the cruel plans of the hunter.

"Don't you have someone else to bother than me?" Stiles asked in a deadpanned manner.

"I would bother Argent to this but he is nowhere to be seen now and busy at the moment." Red answered a bit amused before grabbing me by the arm and called out for Derek to come on the clearing.

Derek grumbled as Stiles try to escape from the clutches of the hunter, who was watching Derek grumble under the canopy. I tried to pull back my arm but his grip tightened and blocked the circulation of my bloodstream. A few seconds later he released his hold and called out Derek once again, who now begrudgingly followed. With a scowl on his face, Derek stood in front of Red and crossed his arms. Red gave out a sigh before pushing me, which I almost trip and fell, towards Derek and smack the back side of Stiles' head lightly.

"Since you two," Red eyed Derek and I before releasing his hold on Stiles, who immediately scrambled away Red and stood beside me. Stiles fixed and dust off his clothes as he glare at the hunter in front of us with a passion. "are the powerhouses or stronger in most aspects of the pack, I would need the two of you to spar with me."

"Then why am I needed if you need Scott and Sour wolf to regain your temper?" Stiles grumbled.

"I am getting to it." Red deadpanned. "Stiles, I need you to be the referee or limiter in this sparring. Maybe, I should let them spar instead."

"Why would you let them spar?" Liam asked. "I thought we have a 30 minute break?"

"I could just let them rest, Pup." Red shrugged. "But I want to see their full extent and how well they know each other. Also this could strengthen their weaknesses from each other. For example, Scott doesn't have the strength like Hale here and Derek doesn't have the flexibility and adaptability towards situations like Scott has. You can say that this will train their weakness."

"But they are at their limits already." Stiles observed as he eyes both Derek and I with a scrutinizing look. "If we let them spar now, they might fall from fatigue or hinder their way of strengthening."

"Good point there, Stilinski." Red propped his chin between his pointy finger and thumb as he looked at Derek, Stiles, and I. "But don't you think this will give them a boost?"

"Your ideas are still terrible as ever." Stiles shook his head as he crossed his arms. "Why won't you train their weaknesses with a different regime before making them face each other?"

"That's what I did yesterday and earlier." Red deadpanned. "Maybe we should let them run around the forest this time with weights on their legs and wrists and a deadly me behind them."

"That could be a way to strengthen their speed and stamina." Stiles muttered, starting to forget the people involve in his plans and the people around him. "If we let them do that by the beach or let them do squats in a pool with the weights, it could also strengthen their endurance. But if we put it in a different way, like sense training, we can use the water to practice their sense of smell or blindfold them and let them run around with the weights and in the pool, this could make their sense of smell stronger."

"That is where you will stop your mumbling, Stiles." Red butt in to snap Stiles out of his mumbling state. "I get your opinions and suggestion. I will keep that in mind but I have to put that on hold and use it in a better day than now. But I like your idea, kid, I will put my own ideas in there soon."

Everyone felt flabbergast and stare at Stiles in disbelief, who is now trying to avoid the stares the pack is giving him by lowering his head and shift from left to right. Red reacted like he knew this would happen and nodded. Stiles felt the gazes strengthen when Malia growled a bit; knowing he is now the cause for a further tiring training regime in the upcoming days. Red might have felt bad for Stiles, for he walked up to him and gave him a pat in the shoulder.

"You did well, little Stiles." Red spoke a bit softly. "Expected from the linage of your family. Expected from his direct family."

Suddenly, Stiles reacted fast and violent. Stiles grabbed Red's hand and flipped him over and kneed Red's chest. He then pulled out a sharp knife from Red's pockets and pointed at Red's throat. 

"I said don't compare me with him." Stiles growled and threaten Red with his venomous glare. "We also have our own agreement."

"Yes, Yes, I am aware of that." Red removed the knife from his throat with a swift of a hand and Stiles stood up then let Red stood up and kept the sharp weapon in his back pocket. "We must discuss this agreement of ours soon too."

"I want everyone to rest for a moment for an hour before returning back to the track and do light laps." Red spoke a bit dangerously low. "Stiles, we must discuss things private now. This conversation is long over due."

With a low hiss, Red sauntered to the forest with Stiles hot in his heels. Before they were gone in our field of vision, Stiles looked back and smiled before mouthing the words.

'We will be back. Don't wait for us. Everything will be okay.' 

(Unedited)
~~~~~~~~

SMR HERE!!!! 

I got to publish chapter 10 soon because of procrastination to my school works and a little bit of free time...

I may also have lessen a little of my sleep again. HAHAHAHA

Also, I will be much more busy soon... and this might take a month or so... Let's hope I can get through this and find time to write again. 

Anyways, hope you all like this chapter. 

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

SMR out