meet ur author :)

Hi everyone! It's your fantastic author here!
Thank you for clicking on my book and taking the time to start reading it!

This story is 100% completely me.

These characters have lived rent free in my head since I was 11 years old and had zero braincells. And I love them. They mean so much to me.

I've been waiting for a really long time to share it with the public, so I'm very excited that you've taken the time to click on it and give it a chance!

Keep in mind that this is only the first part to the Our Differences trilogy. The sequel is currently being updated (when I have the time to update it :) !! ).

The third book is not released yet and won't be published until both Our Differences and its Sequel are both complete and published.

With that being said...

-  This is not a mature story; however, it includes mention of a few heavy topics (I'll put warnings in such circumstances.)

-  This story isn't only focused on romance, BUT it is still a large part of the plot.

- The characters are not always PC and might offend those who are easily offended. (A lot of suicide jokes.) DON'T read if you are uncomfortable by that. That's my warning.

-  No 18+ content in this story because the characters are not 18+ and there's a pretty wide age gap. (The second book will settle all of you horny fuckers, I promise.)

- The two main character boys have interesting personalities. You might hate them at times. And that's okay. I still love them anyway. You'll probably end up loving them also.

-  The purpose of this book is to begin an even bigger storyline that will continue in future books — so don't be THAT discouraged by the lack of smut or romance or action. They are only high schoolers in this book. So they will behave like normal high schoolers. Mostly ;)

Thank you all for being a lovely group of readers, and please leave comments about the story! I read all of your comments, and it makes my day to see them.

Without further ado . . .
Here's my official story — Our Differences.
I hope you love it
-bitch