-35-

I came home from school pissed.

Dylan brought Alexis home, since Mom and Dad both weren't there, and her stomach bulge was already becoming noticeable.

Dylan was acting like an overly excited dad and kept touching her stomach to feel the baby kicking.

It was all super weird if you asked me, so I went into my room and closed the door just to save me from the torment.

Josh and Anna both came over later that night, and we went outside to swim in the hot tub.

"I'm a slut for a hot tub." Anna said while sinking herself lower into the hot water.

Our family rarely uses it, but Josh and Anna certainly do, so maybe it wasn't a complete waste of money, after all.

We were watching Gossip Girl on our big outdoor screen, but I was preoccupied with Twitter, as per usual.

The door slid open, and Dylan stood there with a pissed off expression on his face.

"Get out." he demanded.

I scoffed in disbelief.
"No way. We just got in."

If Dylan demands me to do something, I'm not doing it. Something about him irks me.

He rolled his eyes.
"I'm having people over, shit for brains. So if you're not out by 11, I'll drag you out."

I squinted at him.
"Who the hell is coming over that reigns over my right to swim in my own goddamn pool?"

"Just some people from school." he mumbled, annoyed.

My mouth dropped open once the realization hit me. "You're throwing a party."

He rolled his eyes.
"It's not a party. It's just a... get together... for seniors.." he struggled over the words.

"So a party?" I responded dryly.
"Do Mom and Dad know?"

"No. And if you tell them, I'll sell your organs to an illegal russian tradesman." he threatened.

I shook my head.
"You don't scare me, Dylan. Mom and Dad are going to kill you if they find out that you fucked around with- yet again- another one of their rules."

"Do you think I give a fuck?" he snapped.
"Now get out of the goddamn pool before I make you deep throat your own razor."

I returned his challenging stare.
"You have aids, and your pants have a cum stain on them."

In a split second, he had grabbed me and yanked me out of the pool, without any effort.

I was completely appalled.

"Get inside." he snapped at me.
"And don't come out of your room or you're dead."

I grabbed my towel, with Anna and Josh following behind me, knowing good and well that we were getting the hell out of here if he's throwing some fuckass party.

It's not like he's checking on me during all of this. Hell, I'm willing to bet that his ass will be drunk before midnight. And if Devin was coming, then that gave me another great reason to get out of the house. He's been acting like a piece of shit lately, and I was getting sick of his presence.

I went upstairs with Josh and Anna and we all changed our clothes. I heard people downstairs already, which I figured was Devin, Brandon, Quinn, Gilbert, and Ethan, just because I could hear their voices distinctly. And their laughs.

"Great." I groaned. "He's already here."

Josh laughed loudly."I dare you to walk downstairs naked by accident."