-45-

"I think Alexis might be giving birth." Brandon blurted out stupidly.

We were at a small restaurant eating and waiting on Dylan  and Alexis, who still were nowhere to be seen. Knowing them, they're probably back at the hotel together while we're stuck here waiting around for them like idiots.

"She's not giving birth, asshat." Austin responded harshly.

Devin took a sip of his drink and started chuckling. "What if she is and we're all just sitting around."

Brandon joined in the laughter. "That's what I'm saying. They haven't texted us anything so who knows what the hell's going on right now."

We had already been waiting around for about two hours, and I was getting tired. Also, Disney Springs was about to close any minute now.

"Do you think we should just head back to the hotel? Everything's closing." I pointed out.

Austin shrugged and checked his phone again to see if Dylan could've possibly texted him. But alas — nothing. "Yeah, I guess we probably should."

"He won't answer any of my calls. Does anyone have Alexis's number?" Brandon asked.

"No, just her Snapchat and she hasn't answered any of my messages." Devin muttered.

Austin let out a frustrated groan. "This is so annoying. I guess we're just gonna have to leave without both of them."

"Well, unless they've left without us." I corrected him matter of factly.

"True."

The bus ride back to the hotel consisted of Brandon telling us the story of how he lost his virginity, which none of us wanted to hear at all.

"And as soon as we finished I fucking peed on her." he explained. "It was a nightmare. But luckily she moved away and no one ever said anything about it. Cause we did it in the back of her Dad's truck while he was pumping gas."

"Dude, shut the hell up." Austin snapped, annoyed by his stupid story.

"I lost mine after a soccer practice." Devin muttered.

Brandon snorted. "Yeah, with Carter Lott's older sister. You were fucking crazy for that."

"She was hot, but terrible at fucking."

Austin and I plugged our ears to tune out this horrifying conversation. The last thing I ever wanted to hear was this — and on a Disney Bus, of all places.

Devin turned to me with a devilish grin on his face. "So tell us how you lost yours, Madison."

"I wish you would shut up." I replied.

When we finally got back to the hotel, my eyes widened at the sight in front of us. There were teachers and staff everywhere and police officers walking around.

We got off of the bus, and it looked like we stepped into a crime scene or something. Teachers swarmed us immediately and started bombarding us with questions.

"Who told you it was okay to sneak out?!" Mrs. Porter yelled. "Who told you!?"

"Who all was with you?" a random cop asked.

"It was just us." Austin answered.
"And Dylan and Alexis."

"Where the hell are they!?"

We all looked at each other, unsure of what to say.

"Well... we don't really know..." Brandon answered cluelessly.

Wow, this looks really bad.

The officer got super serious. "What do you mean you don't know?? Where was the last time you saw them?"