Chapter Seven!

Chapter Seven:

“Mom…?Dad…?” I murmured as I held onto my bunny toy and peeked through the door. Inside the master bedroom is my mother and father fighting again.

Tears formed in my eyes. “Mom…?Dad…?” I whispered.

“Don’t even bother interrupting them, Tetsuya. You’ll only get in trouble especially with father being a bad mood.” His brother Takumi mumbled when he passed by the master bedroom which is beside his bedroom.

“But, Oniichan—“

“Ahhh!” He heard his mother cry and when Tetsuya peeked again inside he saw his mother kneeling on the ground, her cheek swelling.

He gasped and opened the door as he ran inside and approached his mother. “Mom…”

“Tetsu, get out of here.” His father ordered.

“But, Dad…”

“Tetsuya!”

He stiffened. “No…Daddy, please stop hurting Mommy…” He begged.

His father’s brows furrowed and he grabbed Tetsuya. “Are you commanding me, Tetsuya?!” He yelled.

Tetsuya sobbed and shook his head. “No…Daddy…”

“No, Kazuhiko! Don’t hurt him! He’s just a five year old boy!” His mother shouted.

“Be it a boy or an older person, I don’t care. When I say: ‘obey’ I mean ‘obey’!” He yelled as he pulled Kuroko with his blue hair. “Got it?!”

Tetsuya sobbed as he nodded. “Y-Yes…Daddy…”

Kazuhiko Kuroko smirked before throwing his youngest son on the floor. “You should grow up like Takumi. He has never disobeyed or tried to answer/question me. He’s a model to you. He’s always on the top, an achiever; he already knows things other boys in his age don’t. Grow up like him and I might acknowledge you.” Kazuhiko muttered and left the room before patting Takumi’s head.

Tetsuya’s tears dropped on the floor. “Does Daddy hate me that much?”

His mother approached him before wrapping her arms around him. “No, Tetsuya, he doesn’t.”

You’re lying, aren’t you? You, yourself hates me, Mommy…Everyone hates me…Everyone, even my own family…

Tetsuya Kuroko woke up sweating a lot. He looked around and realized that it was just a dream…a nightmare.

He closed his eyes and realized he was crying in his sleep. “Why did I dream such a memory…?”

Everyone hates me…Everyone even my own family…

He turned his head and found three photo frames on top of his sidetable. One picture of him with his family. One picture of him being with Teiko Middle School Basketball First String Members and the last one him being with his new teammates.

He stared at the first picture and knew that it doesn’t deserve to be there, so he placed it down with its picture being unseen.

“Tetsuya, how long are you going to plan to sleep there?” Takumi, his older brother demanded as he knocked to his door.