Chapter Twenty-One

want to thank all those who have Private Messaged me to ask for an update. I also want to thank all those who have reviewed! I appreciate all of your efforts!

Sorry if it's late again! I hope you understand. I was able to update this because I accidentally had a spare time.

I hope that even if this story ends, you'll still support my other stories -especially the KNB ones-

Here's the 21st chapter of this fanfiction of mine! Enjoy and please Review!

Chapter Twenty-One:

Akashi inspected the area and then looked at one of his current teammates -Midorima-before passing the ball on to him.

The green-head received it, dribbled it some meters away from their enemies as Akashi and the others tried to stop the opposing team. Midorima then made his posture and shoot it inside the hoop.

Just right when the ball bounced on the floor, the referee which was also one of their coaches made a long whistle announcing the end of the game.

Everyone sighed in relief and exhaustion. Some even fell on their butts in tiredness.

Another two weeks passed since Akashi and Aomine made their bet with one of their trainers - which was also a trainer from Awase-but until now, Kuroko still wasn't said to have opened his eyes; Kise and Aomine had been absent since a weekl ago as well.

Akashi couldn't really decide what to do and because of being chosen as the captain of the newly formed Japan Team in the World Cup-he lost time to visit Kuroko in the hospital.

Akashi grabbed his towel on top of his bag which was on the bench and wiped the sweat pouring out and rolling on the different parts of his body.

I hope basketball will make me taller not shorter. I feel like I've shrunk again with how tall my teammates are.Akashi suddenly mentally told himself and smirked by himself. He wiped the sweat on his face and then approached their 'coach' before calling his attention. "Sir Yakumura."

The prideful coach of theirs turned and then smirked upon seeing the red-head standing before him. "Oh? What a pleasant surprise. Did you approach me to take your words back then. Don't worry I'll forget the bet if you want to, after all Kise Ryouta and Kuroko Tetsuya won't be any help and will only burden the-" His sentence was cut off when a scissors passed by only half an inch of one of his cheeks and stabbed the innocent wall few meters away from both of them.

Akashi's eyes darkened as he froze from his posture. "Continue that sentence of yours and I swear that those scissors won't miss your eyes this time."

Yakumura gulped and frowned. "You do know that you should respect your coaches."

"Oh? Forgive me then. I must have forgotten that you're my coach because I thought I saw that you're a big titan with seven heads and mouth full of fangs, a big ugly titan." Akashi mumbled with sarcasm and then turned around.

"Akashi Seijuuro, I want to add another condition on our bet."

"Hn?"

"If those two won't be able to play after the allotted time then you'll quit playing basketball and quit being Team Japan's captain." Yakumura added.

Akashi narrowed his eyes in amusement. "Good idea. Then if they'll be able to play after these two weeks, you'll quit being a coach and yell the words: 'I am a useless person and I am gay!' infront of the crowd after we won the World Cup."

The bald coach gritted his teeth. "You talk like you're not homo."

"Don't put words in my mouth. I never said that I'm not one." Akashi countered with confidence and left Yakumura gaping at him.