Chapter Sixteen

I HOPE YOU’LL LIKE THIS CHAPTER THOUGH. PLEASE SUPPORT!

Thanks! ENJOY! PLEASE REVIEW! Onegai shimasu!

Chapter Sixteen:

Kuroko stares at his former captain as the latter stares back at him with demanding eyes.

“Answer me, Tetsuya.” Akashi snarled as his cheeks turn into redder color.

“P-Please rest first, Aka—Se—Akashi-kun.” Kuroko replied and tried making Akashi lay on his bed.

“Don’t dodge my question, Tetsuya.” The red-head impatiently snapped.

“I’m not, Akashi-kun. I’m just worried for your health.” Kuroko countered.

“Just answer me, and then I’ll rest.” Akashi vowed.

Kuroko looked at the ground before gulping. “I—“

The red-head’s room’s door suddenly busted open and a smaller Akashi is standing in the doorframe.

“Sei-niichan!” The miniature version of Kuroko’s former captain shouted while panting.

Kuroko looked at Akashi first then to the smaller red-head then back at Akashi again.

Akashi blinked before painstakingly stood up and approached the miniature of him. “Seitaro, what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be back tomorrow?”

“But, I heard that Sei-niichan has a fever. I can’t just let that go.” The smaller red-head countered. “What kind of brother am I if I just let your fever slip and won’t even check on you?”

Teiko’s former captain bent, speechless.

As Kuroko watches, he couldn’t help laughing at what he’s seeing. His former and terrifying-to-the-bone captain was countered by a kid who might be just seven years old.

The bigger and smaller Akashi turned and looked at him.

“Ah, when did you come here?” the miniature Akashi asked at our phantom player.

I forgot that I have such small presence. “I’ve been here from the very start.”

The reaction he was expecting was for the kid to make a surprised expression and say the words: ‘Seriously?!’ but, instead, the kid’s eyes widened before his lips curved into a small smile.

“Ne, nii-chan, does that guy has misdirection?” The kid queried to the bigger Akashi.

The latter surrendered; took his medicines, and nodded. “He does. Why?”

Kuroko knelt on Akashi’s bed as he waits for Akashi to say that the red-head’s already fine and the teal-haired could go now, but Akashi’s just as stubborn and didn’t say the words.

The miniature Akashi approached him, stared at him for few moments then tilted his head in a side. “Name?”

“Huh?” Kuroko mumbled in surprise.

“I’m asking for your name.” The miniature Akashi stated.

Kuroko blinked with how blunt and stern the boy named ‘Seitaro’ is…he’s just like how his former captain acts.

“Uh, Tetsuya. Kuroko Tetsuya is my name.” The blue-head replied and sat up properly.

The smaller red-head blinked then narrowed his eyes before sitting beside him. “I’m Seitaro. Akashi Seitaro. Since me and brother has ‘Sei’ in both of our names, you can just call me Seita.”